Sour Diesel

NaRa

I was lucky enough to get a 1/2 of this awhile back, my friend took a few pictures for me. I have never smelled anything like it, needless to say knocked me on my ass. After going through the grinder, it smelled like juicy fruit the gum.
These are a few of the good pictures. . . for some reason he likes to break some of the buds in half :p

Sour_Disel.jpg

Sour_Disel2.jpg

Sour_Disel3.jpg

Guess I need to work on getting a new camera, to get some pictures to do this stuff justice.

hmmm. . . I guess I goofed up in doing the post? Then again, it is 4:30 and I'm still high as crap.

I was lucky enough to get a 1/2 of this awhile back, my friend took a few pictures for me. I have never smelled anything like it, needless to say knocked me on my ass. After going through the grinder, it smelled like juicy fruit the gum.
These are a few of the good pictures. . . for some reason he likes to break some of the buds in half :p

Sour_Disel.jpg

Sour_Disel2.jpg

Sour_Disel3.jpg

Guess I need to work on getting a new camera, to get some pictures to do this stuff justice.

hmmm. . . I guess I goofed up in doing the post? Then again, it is 4:30 and I'm still high as crap.

c ifin' this works ... an extra / in the url it looks like
Nope, way more than that.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome BTW :bong:

oh man sour diesel =].......Go0d times, it comes by every couple of weeks, sour diesel thats come out of nyc is dubbed City Diesel, and believe me it deserves the new name lol

Back
Top Bottom