Sour Disel into flower from only 20 W LED

Got 2 females in 1 gallon resvivor and am about 2 and half weeks into flowering and have theme in a 3 foot box i made with a 20 W led and a carbon filter i made from home depo and they are out growing this 3 ft tall box and so i orderd a tent with a bloombeast thanks to cody at nuke heads...but my qustion is (they look good and healty can show pics if you like) how to re veg so i can breed her with purple dawn

If the aerogarden is your box, no. Clones, particularly monstercropped ones, need at least 20/4 if not 24/0 lighting, and usually not as harsh as what we use for flowering. Most folks just use a T5/T8 or CFL for clones. Also, they're going to need warmth and much higher humidity than flowering plants. 70-80% range, and usually no nutes to start.

If you truly just want to put the whole plant back in veg, change the lighting back to 20/4 and wait a few weeks for new growth.

So if i clone after shes in 3 weeks of flower are you saying that i can turn that clone into a mother?
And if she does produce pollen on the well protected lower half will she turn top half to a hermi

Back
Top Bottom