420 Magazine Background

Sour Disel into flower from only 20 W LED

Thread starter #1
Got 2 females in 1 gallon resvivor and am about 2 and half weeks into flowering and have theme in a 3 foot box i made with a 20 W led and a carbon filter i made from home depo and they are out growing this 3 ft tall box and so i orderd a tent with a bloombeast thanks to cody at nuke heads...but my qustion is (they look good and healty can show pics if you like) how to re veg so i can breed her with purple dawn

InTheShed

Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
If the aerogarden is your box, no. Clones, particularly monstercropped ones, need at least 20/4 if not 24/0 lighting, and usually not as harsh as what we use for flowering. Most folks just use a T5/T8 or CFL for clones. Also, they're going to need warmth and much higher humidity than flowering plants. 70-80% range, and usually no nutes to start.

If you truly just want to put the whole plant back in veg, change the lighting back to 20/4 and wait a few weeks for new growth.

InTheShed

Thanks bro....
Sounds like you know your stuff any info if i want to make the plant produce pollen after re veg
I guess if you have no way to clone then you'll have to, though you don't need the whole plant to make pollen so once it re-vegs, I would just spray a well-protected half with the silver and let the other half produce some buds for you!

Thread starter #7
So if i clone after shes in 3 weeks of flower are you saying that i can turn that clone into a mother?
And if she does produce pollen on the well protected lower half will she turn top half to a hermi

InTheShed

Not a hermi, no. But you can turn it into a mother or you can flower it and make half male with colloidal silver, and safely flower the top half if you put bags over the boys. If you're going to monstercrop now, take a few from the lower branches. Choices are good:).

Last edited: