Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Sour Grape

When: March 2011

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Dense green rounded buds with tints of purple throughout. Plenty of visible tichomes to the naked eye.

Smell: Fresh green grapes

Taste: Smooth and grape-fruity smoke with a slight citrus/sour after taste.

Buzz Type: Upbeat cerebral with some body stone

Buzz Length: 2 hours

Best Medicinal Use: Depression, creativity, and mild muscle tension relief

Overall: This is a cross between Sour Diesel and Grand Daddy Purple. The clear cerebral buzz of the Sour Diesel is evident; however it's the grape from the Grand Daddy Purple that dominates the smell and taste. A great energetic buzz when you need to get things done, as I was very focused and was able to complete complex tasks. The buzz also took care of mild muscle tension in my neck and shoulders, but I wouldn't call it a deep body stone. Also enjoyed being outside riding, hiking with my dogs, and taking pictures.

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-17.jpg

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-6.jpg

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-13.jpg

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-3.jpg

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-19.jpg

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-21.jpg

SourGrape_RVC_3-2011-20.jpg

:helpsmilie: I spend so much time reading your reviews half the time saying "OH MY GOD I HAVE SMOKED THIS TOO HOLY CARP AND MACKEREL THIS IS AWESOME" or "OMG I WANT TO SMOKE THIS WHY DOES MY GUY GET SO MUCH DIESEL UGH!"
hehehe
:focus:
As always, beautiful buds & pics!
Mine don't look that nice currently.
Reviews will go up tomorrow.
Thank you for responding quick to my questions by the way. :Namaste:

Hi there

I'm also leaving reviews on every strain I smoke. Ive made it a blog and also putting every entry in the strain review section.

Appreciate all support. Feel free to get involved and leave reviews yourselves 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Link in my siggy....

Around The World In 80 Strains 🪴

:helpsmilie: I spend so much time reading your reviews half the time saying "OH MY GOD I HAVE SMOKED THIS TOO HOLY CARP AND MACKEREL THIS IS AWESOME" or "OMG I WANT TO SMOKE THIS WHY DOES MY GUY GET SO MUCH DIESEL UGH!"
hehehe
:focus:
As always, beautiful buds & pics!
Mine don't look that nice currently.
Reviews will go up tomorrow.
Thank you for responding quick to my questions by the way. :Namaste:
Love that Bruce. Even chucking in the trichome pics. Awesome 👌🏻

Be safe buddy 🙏🏻

Back
Top Bottom