Sour Lemon OG & Raspberry Cough, 1st Grow, 900W LED, Soil

FYI - Walmart doesn't carry them in the stores near me, what they carry is for baby stuff at best you'll find 5ml as the lowest marker, usually only 10ml.
I had to goto online to order them, as I wanted less than 1ml resolution. That said, a rite-aid, cvs, or other pharmacy probably does have them at least to 1ml.

This the package I picked up: more than I technically needed, as I reuse them via cleaning with distilled before each 'measurement'. but there are enough where you could just dedicate 1 per nute bottle\type of nute if you wanted 9$. I like'em cause even the small one less me measure < 1ml accurately.

9 Pack - 10ml, 3ml, 1ml Syringes with 14Ga and 18Ga Blunt Tip Needles and Caps
41LjP27MCNL._AC_SY400_ML3_.jpg

So I did a heavy pre flower de foil on the the Sour Lemon, in the pics it's drooping as it had just woken up an hr ago

Was hectic cleaning out all the useless leaves etc.

Raspberry Cough will be next but I'm waiting a few days before putting pressure on it (due to break)

420-magazine-mobile1126993651.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1427686073.jpg

Really hoping the stretch on these are epic cause they're still pretty small. This is the smaller one though

And upon examination
420-magazine-mobile1793822417.jpg

Pretty healthy leaves - no bugs or burn (some leaves on the bottom were dying but that's expected)

Also preflowers are getting prominent on it.

That's all for now folks

CB

Ok so I fed them early tonight after doing a prune on the RC, gave them less water but they soaked most of it up, had maybe 1-200ml run off. Probably the best water I've done mainly cause now they are pruned I can reach the bottom better around stem so it's getting water directly to root ball. Also went to outer edging to make sure that got some too.

Ppm was 575 and 6.5 was ph. Added some cal mag in there too (started at 1/5th strength)

420-magazine-mobile1484257844.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1294456004.jpg

Split was still there upon removing tape but it didn't look to bad and not visibly effecting plant. I put a pipe cleaner tightened up on the break point

✌️

So I'm not sure if I took too much off? What do you guys think? The aim of my game = pretty much just colas hehe

Also when I say I watered early I mean one night (morning for them). They weren't far off from needing it anyway which means they're drinking more ..

Tested the ppm run off and it was the same out as in? You guys know what the deal with that is?

Going to a friends later this week, were getting on the brownies! Also i bought an epic bong its on its way lol. Bargain it was half price! The buggers slugged me hard when it was postage cost time but it's a 30 something centimetre beautiful glass piece. I'll post of photo when it gets here hehe. Am a bit chuffed about it, as you probably gathered!?

I'm in serious need of some sleep, hence the rambling, peace out homies, until next time ✌️

So I'm not sure if I took too much off? What do you guys think? The aim of my game = pretty much just colas hehe

Also when I say I watered early I mean one night (morning for them). They weren't far off from needing it anyway which means they're drinking more ..

Tested the ppm run off and it was the same out as in? You guys know what the deal with that is?

Going to a friends later this week, were getting on the brownies! Also i bought an epic bong its on its way lol. Bargain it was half price! The buggers slugged me hard when it was postage cost time but it's a 30 something centimetre beautiful glass piece. I'll post of photo when it gets here hehe. Am a bit chuffed about it, as you probably gathered!?

I'm in serious need of some sleep, hence the rambling, peace out homies, until next time ✌️

I think on the defoil seems fine, some of it will come right back by the time you flip anyway - lol.

You're not the only one that purchased some toys this week (bought 2 new bongs too, probably be 2-3 weeks for the glass to arrive though, my bud trimming tray arrived last night along with my mason jars).

If your ppms out are about your ppms in that's good from what I understand, shows a consistent level of nutes in your soil and it's likely getting to all places of the soil or at least where the water is getting too. idk.. exactly but that's what I'm going with anyway. ;) Good thing is it's not higher (build up), and it's not significantly lower so no need to up the nutes... or so would be my flimsy understanding.

Yeh mines coming from interstate should be here (hopefully) by Friday or next Monday at latest I think...

Bud trimming tray eh? That sounds interesting...

Sweet thanks for clarifying re the ppms

Yeh mines coming from interstate should be here (hopefully) by Friday or next Monday at latest I think...

Bud trimming tray eh? That sounds interesting...

Sweet thanks for clarifying re the ppms

Just and ergonomically friendly tub with-in a tub with a screen in the middle that catches tri's and tiny plant mater into tub below, kind of expensive for what it is, but still looked pretty useful during harvesting\trim sessions.

TrimBin Harvest More Trim Bin, Black

41t9dO2H0mL._AC_SY400_ML3_.jpg

10 days till flip today ladies and gents and they grew almost an inch overnight! which considering they're size is great. The RC measured at 8" yesterday it's now 9" I'd be content if it's keep up at this pace. Hopefully I haven't given too much, I'll be sure to check for burn as I go

Just and ergonomically friendly tub with-in a tub with a screen in the middle that catches tri's and tiny plant mater into tub below, kind of expensive for what it is, but still looked pretty useful during harvesting\trim sessions.

TrimBin Harvest More Trim Bin, Black

Found some locally made, sourceable trim bins, I'll order one when I get a chance gonna set me back about $90 but it's actually a bigger yet lighter version, made here with a 150 micron screen as well. They're so cool. Prob make life easier

Yeh for sure it would. I just don't know if I can or will justify getting one first Harv as there won't be a lot but yes I've trimmed before a few times and it's fair crappy. lol.

Thanks mate. Most growth, in a single day, by far .. nothing else to report for now

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. They're growing almost an inch a day now which is good to see.

Might actually be about a ft tall when I flower. If we see some nice stretch happen, might get some okish yields. Won't be anything amazing I don't think but I'd be happy with a little bit of quality smoke/meds for a few months. And that's pretty much the aim of this first attempt.

420-magazine-mobile1697953453.jpg

I dunno wether to extend my veg again or not to maximise yields. What would you guys do? I'm also semi trying to stay on a time frame as well. Just keeps churning in my head whether it would be worth a little bit longer veg (planning to flip in 8 days)

They are healthy and preying towards light too. As you can see

✌️

I still think your plan for ~8 more days is a good target, everyone should be healed up, did you remove the training wheels for some reason I forgot on the non broken one?

Yeh when i trimmed her up I removed her bandaid am just using a pipe cleaner as splint etc. ATM the break was still visible but it hasn't hindered its growth much, if at all.

Yeh I think I will still flower in 8 days cause to keep a decent time schedule and taking into account curing time, my buds will be ready a month before Christmas, which would be a nice gift to myself! Although I can veg for a week or two longer if need be!

I guess we'll see how they grow in he meantime.

I meant your LST training lines, or am I blind and not seeing them on the other one (non broken), maybe they're just blocked in the pic.. nevermind. ;)

Oh nah I removed them when I did the trim on it, has just filled out again so quick! Hey knight I was wondering if you could check out my other thread I just made about how to use the nutes I'm working with for flower? I'd appreciate it and would help move traffic there too .. I just wanted a few opinions and I'm a bit lost...

Oh nah I removed them when I did the trim on it, has just filled out again so quick! Hey knight I was wondering if you could check out my other thread I just made about how to use the nutes I'm working with for flower? I'd appreciate it and would help move traffic there too .. I just wanted a few opinions and I'm a bit lost...

I'll go look for it now, though doubtful I'll have good answers beyond "do what it says on bottle divided by 4.. then later by 2... and then stop using the last two weeks).

Back
Top Bottom