Sour Lowryder 2 Auto In 8 Gallons Of Soil

CigNv

Since my 5 gallon square nursery pots that I will be using in this 2x4 tent are back ordered a few weeks I figured I would pop a single Sour Lowryder 2 Auto from New420guyseeds in 8 an gallon pot that was to be for a tomato plant and see what happens.

It is a 6-9 week strain so should not take too long. When the 5 gallon nursery pots get here, I will start one in there as well.

2.5 days in and she is already out of the ground. I put her in the soil directly into the 8 gallon pot Thursday night.

20200329_121656.jpg

Welcome to :420: there are alot of good people here to give there advice on the way your little one looks good I'll just hang out over here and:passitleft:and watch the show:popcorn:

Thanks and welcome to my mini grow!

Yes, tons of amazing growers on here!

Plans for this grow are just to see my difference (if any?) in a quick auto when going start to finish in 8 gallons vs 5 gallons. I am waiting on the 5 gallon pots I wanted to use in this tent anyway because the manufacturer plant is shut down right now and had the 8 gallons already here. Along the way I figured I will try my hand at feminizing as well!

Plans for the tent afterwards will be to run 8 autos in a perpetual style grow each in 5 gallon pots.

Next Saturday I will be dropping the seed into the 5 gallon pot. The pots just came in, but of course I don't have room until I move some others into flower. So, I am waiting a week because I decided to do something while I was waiting .... lol

Yeah, so far I like this strain, growth is amazing for less than three weeks in. Still surprised I got a female lol, my luck is usually not that good. Watch the one I pop in the 5 gallon be a male now ..... At least after this one I will have feminized seeds to work with (if the colloidal works and I get good seeds .....)

Back
Top Bottom