Sourjack in the house! New CKS strain

Quick shot. Flipped on 01/20/17.. Green bar is the remainder of my 6 foot tent in the back ground. Guessing these will be 11+ weeks from the flip date. Massive plants!

2017-02-12_21_21_25.jpg

It seems like they have quite the stretch once flowered.mine grew 1 1/2 inches last night.i wonder if anybody has fimmed during beginning of flower to slow growth on terminal bud ?

pics from this morning.im gonna try captioning them. it didn't work.can we do videos on here? my pics real quick--the ones in window are the sj flowering one week-the mainlining is ww-the topper is pk-the one tied up is cr the leaves so big tie up for couple days at a time-the mainline ww i split accidentally o course i crush up some of its own fresh leaves put in injury for 24 then rinse-i have cloning/seedling room but wanted to try this method of cloning.i put extra cuttings in a cup o water for up to 3 weeks to use later or give away.im gonna flower all in two weeks.i have another ww in my flower room-no pics today.forgot.

the little one is a pk that ive been baby n,its starting to go now after maybe 40 days now.

So, 30-40%... LoL? What is going on at CKS? First the FB post now they basically deny it?

2017-02-17_22_09_22.png

BullShit.png

Cropped from the above.

BullShit2.png

i dont know about cks sometimes. lisa will be so nice one time then total b the next. they sure dont seem to have there act together with the sourjack at all. i have one sj that is a small pheno would be great for tent growers. i cant wait to have a 15ft. sativa in my garden this summer. im budding one sj outside and one indoors. the one outside is budding a little harder. ill try take some better pics. my flower room is really going in beast mode. my sj has stretched 8in in last week.i plan on them being in stretch for another two weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1822819810.jpg
420-magazine-mobile484952863.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805420531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile757451172.jpg

All grew no topping lst nothing. Free. But these things are coated man

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

yummy kj. the pics are in flower room 17 days i think. the sativa is sourjack, the little one is sourjack,then there are two white widows,one purple kush,and two crownroyals. the one seedling is candycane 50/50 mix soil/perlite-when the roots are grown i just pull the cup off-saves me three inches.thats all the soil i had.
9999999_026.jpg
9999999_025.jpg
9999999_024.jpg
9999999_022.jpg
9999999_019.jpg
9999999_018.jpg
9999999_017.jpg
9999999_016.jpg
9999999_015.jpg
9999999_014.jpg
9999999_010.jpg
9999999_012.jpg
9999999_009.jpg
9999999_006.jpg
9999999_011.jpg
9999999_008.jpg
22117_026.jpg

that is very likely the very first bud of cks newest release-supposedly might be their best sativa dom hybrid ever they say and it might be a popular strain for many years to come.not the highest thc in the world i would say they will be in the 15 - 20 % range. because they gave you those beenieweenise 4 months before they released them to the public and u grew them right away. so hey cooool. i think. good job 4 not even knowing what you were growing till the very end when they finally admitted it.u might take a little piece and cure it for several weeks longer than the rest and see if that is any better. right on.

that is very likely the very first bud of cks newest release-supposedly might be their best sativa dom hybrid ever they say and it might be a popular strain for many years to come.not the highest thc in the world i would say they will be in the 15 - 20 % range. because they gave you those beenieweenise 4 months before they released them to the public and u grew them right away. so hey cooool. i think. good job 4 not even knowing what you were growing till the very end when they finally admitted it.u might take a little piece and cure it for several weeks longer than the rest and see if that is any better. right on.
Yeah they took full responsibility and a said they were sending me candy cane autos complimentary. As that was what I had originally ordered. Never any issues with the the King.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i dont know how the like thanks thing works. i like all the posts so.are we supposed to do likes?does it help someone in some way? id like to enter their contests to win something and then find out who really needs the seeds or whatever they give and mail them to them if legal.i got enough genetics to last.but its hard not to get all these insainly good avalable genes.i love watching videos on geno pheno etc..im gona try post a video of a song i like right now. i think its ok with 420 because he says in it that he rarely drinks from the bottol but smokes a little weed. bye the way. i love all countrys basicaly and respect everyones place wher they live.he just happenes to say usa and use our flag.just replace those with ur country. i should start a blog how its been since legalization from a gardeners view.
Aaron Lewis - "Country Boy" (Official Video) - YouTube

SOURJACKass is what i should call it considering its supposed to be canycane. i have sj going right now. they couldnt be really more different. (this is the major issue i have with cks.) one is normal 5ft sativa, the other is a 2ft 50/50 cross. i started flowering them outside feb 8th. i put the big one in my flower room on feb 16th.and started 12/12 on the whole crop.4 different strains.so im saying these sj are now 11 days into flower. the big one is showing like its in days 25-30, so thats good. and o yes the little one. if the mutant gene exists in these phenos of the geno than the little one is starting to raise my suspicions. probably just coincidence but the small ones clones took two days to show roots.never had that happen before.now the very top is getting sugary after 11 days and there are not even one white hair. the other sj is hairy already very little tcmb development.also ive yet to see a pic of a sativa looking sj besides my big one? I wish CKS and other banks and breeders would take the time to separate the seeds in a mannar that best suits the grower, with the thinking that at least i want seeds from the same plant, same flower even better, yes there will be differences but consistency of phenos is way better this way. ive grown bag seeds for years where i began by growing seeds i would get out of 1 bud, and seeds from diff buds in bag to different bags.

Heres something my friend put on facebook.
SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THE DREAMERS AND THE DOERS, THE BELIEVERS AND THE THINKERS, BUT MOST OF ALL, SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE WHO SEE GREATNESS WITHIN YOU, EVEN WHEN YOU DONT SEE IT YOURSELF !

Back
Top Bottom