South African balcony grow am I impatient? Or is something wrong?

What is best first sign that it's almost sign ?
Almost time you mean?
You'd want to see the trichomes getting cloudy (get a loupe if you don't have one)
Then wait for about ten percent of them to turn amber-then she'll be ready.
(there are varying opinions on this,you're just getting mine)

I don't want to rain on your parade here,but I flowered a sativa for 13 weeks before
she was ready-and,to me anyway,yours looks like it's about 8 weeks away from "ready".

So if you're going to get impatient,wait 6 or 7 weeks before you start. ;)

Almost time you mean?
You'd want to see the trichomes getting cloudy (get a loupe if you don't have one)
Then wait for about ten percent of them to turn amber-then she'll be ready.
(there are varying opinions on this,you're just getting mine)

I don't want to rain on your parade here,but I flowered a sativa for 13 weeks before
she was ready-and,to me anyway,yours looks like it's about 8 weeks away from "ready".

So if you're going to get impatient,wait 6 or 7 weeks before you start. ;)

Hehehe yes sorry didnt notice that, when it's time correct.

Wow looks like it will be a long wait still, where does one get a loupe are they expensive ? Amazing to think that it would almost be 8 months of work for one crop !!!

HI @Dutchgrow That plant is growing great and I agree that a couple of seed growth should't be a problem. I had sone on the stem of a Bhudda Cheese and I can't find them anymore.
That is a big plant in that pot. No wonder you having to water so much.
You just have to be patient.
What are you feeding now in flower?

Hey Strain, so I got a kelp based nutrient that says it's good for colour boosting flowers its has 18mg pltr of potassium and magnesium and I use 20 ml of that in 10 liters of water every second day, theres alot of drainage through the bottom of the box probably to much hence why I have to water so much .... alot to do differently next time :(, I dont have easy access to cannabis specific nutrients here

Hey Strain, so I got a kelp based nutrient that says it's good for colour boosting flowers its has 18mg pltr of potassium and magnesium and I use 20 ml of that in 10 liters of water every second day, theres alot of drainage through the bottom of the box probably to much hence why I have to water so much .... alot to do differently next time :(, I dont have easy access to cannabis specific nutrients here
@Dutchgrow whats the name of that nute your using?

where does one get a loupe
You can get a 30/60x one on am*zon for 10 bucks or so.

Amazing to think that it would almost be 8 months of work for one crop !!!
Yes it is- I got pretty tired of waiting for mine also,but it is what it is-there's really no way to speed them up

Hey man try hydroponics.co.za they deliver

@Dutchgrow whats the name of that nute your using?
Hey Bud attached a photo, wind was pretty serious while I was at work today cracked a branched insulation taped it back together hope it survives

Attachments

• 20190325_201146.jpg
    20190325_201146.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 33
They look like they have some Durban to me for sure or at least some african sativa. Long way to go. They need sun now. As much as they can get. Don't know if possible. I too have been pollinated. I just pluck those bad boys off carefully . Good luck with your plant .

So N update, buds are filling out a bit but still worried shes not developing as she should what do you guys reckon ??

I'm watering as normal and feeding nutrients but wow think it's been 7 weeks of flower now

Attachments

• 20190409_133500.jpg
    20190409_133500.jpg
    428.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190409_133537.jpg
    20190409_133537.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20190409_133507.jpg
    20190409_133507.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190409_133524.jpg
    20190409_133524.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 29
In my opinion it's doing quite well. Buds are thickening and you have some nice long strong colas.
Seven weeks in flower for a landstrain sativa is not that long. Recon you could end up at 10 to 12 weeks easy on that one. Still a lot of white pistils there

I agree with Lerugged. My Widow has a similar (but not as good) appearance to yours, she is in her 10th week and probably will go for another 1 - 2 weeks yet. I was hoping mine were going to fill out much more too, I really don't know whether my home made super soil gave any problems (I don't imagine so), it could simply be the strain. I think yours with another 4 or 5 weeks will be a lot more filled out.

I agree with Lerugged. My Widow has a similar (but not as good) appearance to yours, she is in her 10th week and probably will go for another 1 - 2 weeks yet. I was hoping mine were going to fill out much more too, I really don't know whether my home made super soil gave any problems (I don't imagine so), it could simply be the strain. I think yours with another 4 or 5 weeks will be a lot more filled out.
Go check my update aswell i think you got nothing to worry about

Back
Top Bottom