South African Boerboel RSO lymphoma

ChrisArmstrong

420 Member
Hey Need HELP PLEASE!

I would be greatful for advice on my 4yr old South African Boerboel 164lbs his name is Kai. He is my Son my boy. I will not let cancer take him!

Found july 29th that he has B Cell lymphoma. I noticed the 23rd his enlarged lymphnodes and had the vet on the 29th. Anyways we researched our butts off and got our hands on RSO 1to1 thc to cbd indica. Made him suppositories with organic food grade cocoa butter some frankincense and rso.
We are cutting the 2.5ml supps in half currently and giving to him every 2.5 hrs to try and get a gram in a day so it should be for each half suppository he is getting .10/ 10mg RSO per half . As well as from Cajuncelts beginning of this thread also giving Kai 1/2 TSP of coconut oil before every dosing for the Competitive inhibition even tho Cajun says 1 Tablespoon I I donno if that's possible or safe for my dog kai?

He has been on raw food his whole life we recently cut out his chicken quarters cause we didnt want him to overwork trying to chew and swallow past his lymph nodes in his throat. So switched to bone powder as well to substitute his bones.

Also bought a 1to1 16mgto 16mg tincture thc cbd to take orally but havent used it much just yet. Also have some Topical Salve 250mg thc to 250mg cbd to rub on his lymphnodes

We also started a week ago him on a mushroom mix 2tsp a day and golden tumeric paste 1/4tsp a meal

We as well started green apples and mango slices a couple times a day

I just want to know we are doing everything possible to help him fight the cancer.

Are we doing all this right ?
I'm currently only on page 27 of the thread and intend to read it all.

I feel my significant other and me have educated our selves very quickly on this and hearing Cajuns and everyone's story shows its doable.

Any help much appreciated

Also side note my significant Cassys mom died of Ovarian Cancer at the age of 47yrs. We back then pushed to learn and save her and we just didnt get to that point.. and our boy Kai got us through that and alot of PTSD serious anxiety of this again CANCER coming back into our lives.. we will not take no for an answer!

Wow, very nice write up but so sorry to hear of your troubles. Cajun did a good piece of work putting this info out for the masses to read and follow. Maybe add water to the chicken and spin it up to liquefy in a blender.

We have seen a few weird canine problems that were alleviated with store bought cbd oil. I would have preferred to use produce from my own garden but that was not possible at that time. Wish I had more info to help but thanks for posting your story and keep reading the posts by Cajun Celt, 420motoco and SweetSue

Hi, How is your dog doing ? I hope you started treatment in time. I was too late with my dog. A word of advice.... Don't do what the Vet says. Things were going good for me when I was doing all the same things you are doing. I also added Pro-Biotics in the mix. When I went to the Vet to get a 2nd Blood Test to see if the White Cell count dropped any they said give him these 3 meds along with the RSO treatments. He refused to eat after that & went downhill really fast. He was doing great till I did what the Vet said.
@Nunyabiz is really good with what all you should be doing.
Hope all is well with you & your buddy. Losing a pet / family member is heart retching.

Back
Top Bottom