South African Community Thread

worldgrow

Good day my fellow S.A growers . .

I am creating this thread as a space for the S.A growers to meet each other and share information

I have met a few of you guys on here but i am sure there are more lurking in the shadows lol

Feel free to post anything on here and introduce yourself .Hopefully soon we will have some form of legal status and we can arrange some local meets and greets

Thanks all keep it green,icky,sticky and smelling great .

Hey guys

Been away for a while but its good to see some action in this thread , I just want to say I predicted our legal status and i must say i am ecstatic about it

I know we have a long way to go to full legal status but now i can finally smoke my blunt at home without worry that my child might be taken from me because of medical use of cannabis

This is a great step forward for South africa and a special thanks must go to the teams that took this to court, Jeremy acton , ras prince and the dagga couple jules and mertel .You have been putting in the work for years and finally have something to show for it

The country will forever be changed by what you have achieved and you deserve praise

Peace be with you all

I'm from kzn, howzit..
Glad to meet another SA grower.
Exciting times ahead i would say!?
Will check up on any journals in progress.

Hey guys

Been away for a while but its good to see some action in this thread , I just want to say I predicted our legal status and i must say i am ecstatic about it

I know we have a long way to go to full legal status but now i can finally smoke my blunt at home without worry that my child might be taken from me because of medical use of cannabis

This is a great step forward for South africa and a special thanks must go to the teams that took this to court, Jeremy acton , ras prince and the dagga couple jules and mertel .You have been putting in the work for years and finally have something to show for it

The country will forever be changed by what you have achieved and you deserve praise

Peace be with you all
Yes. Well said.
Thanks to all who fought for the legalization!!!
We salute you.
:goodjob:

Hi all, im from Durbs...

just planted my amnesia haze in the ground....cant wait[/QUOTE
I did one last year outdoors in a big pot with living soil and plenty of worms in it.
Worked out well.
Good luck.

So tell me fellow "Rookers"
I see we dont get all the nutrients they do overseas. Bummer!!
What nutrients do you guys use?
I use greenhouse powder feeding.
With great results.

Long live Jah!!

Good to meet you guys

Can't wait for the first legal 420 day in SA .Going to start a new journal soon .Hope to see you guys around and will check in on any of your journals In progress

So tell me fellow "Rookers"
I see we dont get all the nutrients they do overseas. Bummer!!
What nutrients do you guys use?
I use greenhouse powder feeding.
With great results.

Long live Jah!!

Hey grow bro

I also had some issues finding nice nutes to use , I have heard we can get Biobizz I think it's called locally but I made due last year with what I could find

I used nutrifeed for veg and mostly nutrisol k with a little nutrifeed for veg and turned out great , just had some temp issues inside but harvest was still great

Go check out my journal , it was my first try at indoor .This year I have 5 outdoor pots but they are still babies lol

I will go check your journal and follow it. I was off 420 for over a yr.
Now im back in full force. Will send u a link about nuts. They designed for cannabis. Most hydro shops stock it.

Hey hey I see the boys are pulling out the toys and getting started again, baie mooi and nice to see som saffers about... I'm all natural outdoors, I use barley sprout and popcorn sprout teas as part of my feeding regime. Got biobizz on hand if needs be but kelpak is seeming to be the go to as it covers all the requirements from seed to harvest from what I hear...

I've used nitrosol and seagro as well, also have a bag of greenhouse indica blend a mate gave me but haven't used yet....3/4 full so waiting for a better day probs....haha

Hey hey I see the boys are pulling out the toys and getting started again, baie mooi and nice to see som saffers about... I'm all natural outdoors, I use barley sprout and popcorn sprout teas as part of my feeding regime. Got biobizz on hand if needs be but kelpak is seeming to be the go to as it covers all the requirements from seed to harvest from what I hear...

I've used nitrosol and seagro as well, also have a bag of greenhouse indica blend a mate gave me but haven't used yet....3/4 full so waiting for a better day probs....haha
That Greenhouse powder the shit bro. Can be used soil or hydro. Google their feeding sceduals. Its designed for Zol.
Sorry hate word dagga.

image.jpeg

Split stem and arm.
image.jpeg

Tight so far but going to reveg nicely.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bondage 101....

Back
Top Bottom