South Ontario region info required

jacortai

here area few things I am wondering about for next summers season... What outdoor strain(s) are good for the wet short summer season of southern ontario? What should I stay away from? How much will frost be a factor? Should I germinate indoor or can i just put the seeds in the wet april ground? any other info regarding this area and grow season would be appreciated.

for how long before i put the outside... if i put em out in mid june then they get 10- 12 weeks of grow and 3-4 of budding. I dont want em out too early or i will mess up the budding cycle. when a site gives the grow time cycle is that usually from seed or from clone size?

form soil break i think you are gonna want them a few weeks old if you can help it at all i used one of them seed starter kit when i did my last one. when they get to big for that then outdoors

Jus plant some seeds, water it every day. N let mother nature do its work.

sorry dude, but i have a brain. good luck with what you do... you seem like you will need it.

man up by us it's hard to get good weed to grow outdoors. I had about 10 outside last summer and some of them were destroyed by the weather. The others only started budding when summer was ending. I highly suggest you grow indoors.

Back
Top Bottom