Space Case Pollen Press

Re: Pollen Press

hedigoodness said:
the only prob with space case presses. they can take a long time to come apart, especially those black things. i have spent many a hour trying to set free my precious kief pill. then i broke it and bought the press from vapureyes. works wonders and holds like 3g of pollen. Peace, Love, Legal

If the hash is sticking to the press it is one of two issues. Either you aren't using enough keif to make it with or you are not heating the press adequately enough. Next time you use it, put alot of keif in it and screw the caps on tight like usual. Then take some electical tape and tape up the creases good where both the caps meet the body of the press. Then run the press under hot running water for about 4-5min. Then take the press out of the water and dry it off throughly. You should notice that the press is warm to the touch. Now take off the tape and screw the caps down tight again and wait for the press to cool only slightly. Now, with the press still warm to the touch, open the end caps, and remove the delrin pins. Now, you should be able to crack the pins in half and it will come cleanly off one of the pins. Then just take a sharp kinfe and scrape it off the other pin, and now it should come off cleanly without breaking and in one piece.

حشّاشين Enjoy! حشّاشين​

is the press from spacecase? if it is the one with the black plastic cylinders, they can be VERY hard to get out if you put too much kief in them. they usually hold almost 3g of material. ive broken one before, so i went out and bought the press made by vapureyes. check it out. stay green. peace.

How in hell did you manage to break the press? The Space Case ones are not made of just plastic, the body is metal and the pins are a special plastic called delrin. It sounds as if you did not have a Space Case press but a cheap knock off of some sort. Perhaps this is why it broke.

Adequate heating of the press is required for clean removal of the final product from the pins.

i didnt break the metal part. just stripped the derilin plugs so many times it didnt work anymore. and yes it was a spacecase. and i dont bullshit about anything. b/c i dont like to be bullshitted. stay green. peace.

the press from vapureyes is primo though. im sure its at weedcity. sorry about the negativity in the last post. stay green. peace.

I still have no idea how you managed to "strip" the delrin pins. Do you mean you stripped the threads on the outside of the case where the caps screw on, or something else entirely?

well, i kinda stripped the metal threads a little. it happend when i put too much kief into the press. i couldnt even get the caps on. then when i did, i had a bitch of a time getting the derlin pins out, which caused them the chip, and crack. that only happend the one time. but it was the end of my press. you ever use the phatty presses (knockoff of spacecase)? they make a nice wide pill the size of a quarter. the vapureyes has 2 metal discs that go on top and on the bottom of your materia. pretty interesting setup. stay green. peace.

Back
Top Bottom