Well, they seem to have stabilized for now. It was a rather cool day, after a cold night, so they only needed one drink today. It'll warm up soon though.
Space Grow 23 September 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 165
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Lucille bud.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 162
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 23 September 2022 Jacinda bud.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 152
Romulan
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 23 September 2022 Donatra bud.jpg

Ebony - day 142
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 23 September 2022 Ebony bud.jpg
They are getting so thick. :yahoo:
Hope you are good :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks D!
We'll see if skewering the pot helps. I have seen the technique mentioned on other sites, and it seems to be worth a shot.
I did think it looks like a root issue, but I thought maybe it was damage of some sort preventing nutrient uptake. Like getting extra dry.
I asked my brother to water them while I was at Bill's, but I'm not sure if he did. But I don't think going 30 odd hours without watering would do that much damage even though the timing fits.
I'll just be happy if they stop losing leaves, or at least slow it down long enough to finish.

We've been getting down to around 10 to 15C overnight, with daytime highs in the mid twenties.
Tonight is going to be pretty chilly for them though, it's supposed to get down to 4C. Wouldn't be surprised to see some purple start to show on Ebony or Lucille.
They're the same as yesterday so far, I only just skewered the soil this morning. I'm going to take a tester from Ebony today. I know she still has at least a couple weeks to go, but I'd like to have an idea what the worst case scenario might be.

I haven't seen any. I watch it while I water, and nothing came up. There was also no sign of bugs as I skewered the soil, and I would expect that to stir them up if they were there.

I wish I could, but no, I don't have the room to put them in the ground. If I did I wouldn't bother with pots, lol. Can you imagine how big they would be in the ground?
We'll see how things go over the next few days. They're still trying to mature, and even if I can't get anything from these two, I still have Lucille powering away in the ground, and Jacinda isn't doing badly. Her pistils are changing fast, and the yellowing only seems to be affecting one side.
Looking at her out the window right now, she seems fine.
Wow, I thought it was getting cool here but you must grow some hardcore plants up there. 🤔👍

Well, they seem to have stabilized for now. It was a rather cool day, after a cold night, so they only needed one drink today. It'll warm up soon though.
Space Grow 23 September 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 165
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Lucille bud.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 162
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 23 September 2022 Jacinda bud.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 152
Romulan
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 23 September 2022 Donatra bud.jpg

Ebony - day 142
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 23 September 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 23 September 2022 Ebony bud.jpg

:circle-of-love:

So awesome Mel. The buds just keep getting better and better.

How’s weather looking like around there? My mother (in Montreal) just started sending me all the weather alerts for Nova Scotia and Fiona the “biggest hurricane” to hit Canada. I don’t watch the news because all the fear mongering. I rather ask people…

Any ways wish y’all the best, keep them covered it might get windy.
:peace:

@danishoes21 I think she’s about 1500km wide.
Shout out to all those in the Maritimes, directly in it’s path. Keep safe!

Wow that’s like… the size of a Provence. Sounds big and scary. I thought my mom was over reacting.

I hope people are safe and the authorities didn’t wait till last minute to have a emergency plan.

I use a moisture meter so I’m constantly skewering and the roots grow back over so fast it’s a bit obnoxious really lol
These are tough plants.
They are getting so thick. :yahoo:
Hope you are good :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
They've moved into the thickening phase, just waiting on the final swell for Ebony and Jacinda!
I'm like a fickle teenager looking at them. I see the first one and I think, that's the one. and then, I change my mind.

I'm sure you'll be blessed with a great variety, of smells, taste, and effects. :bong:
Donatra's still my favourite, but it's a pretty close contest, lol
I'm still deciding whether I want to grow a light dep sativa next year, or if I'll stick with an auto run. I do have a couple of sativa auto strains to try.
Wow, I thought it was getting cool here but you must grow some hardcore plants up there. 🤔👍
End of flower they can take cooler temps outdoors. They just seem to be tougher out there than indoors.
I had trouble starting seeds in controlled conditions, and 7 volunteers popped up in the garden!
:circle-of-love:

So awesome Mel. The buds just keep getting better and better.
Thanks D!

Glad to hear they are bouncing back Mel 😁 now to deal with the 48hrs of straight rain.
If we survive that, the forecast looks promising for a stretch
I've got 2 batches of JMS brewing right now! I had to substitute rice for the potato flakes, couldn't find any that didn't have flavouring added.
How’s weather looking like around there? My mother (in Montreal) just started sending me all the weather alerts for Nova Scotia and Fiona the “biggest hurricane” to hit Canada. I don’t watch the news because all the fear mongering. I rather ask people…

Any ways wish y’all the best, keep them covered it might get windy.
:peace:
@danishoes21 I think she’s about 1500km wide.
Shout out to all those in the Maritimes, directly in it’s path. Keep safe!
Wow that’s like… the size of a Provence. Sounds big and scary. I thought my mom was over reacting.

I hope people are safe and the authorities didn’t wait till last minute to have a emergency plan.
We should be fine here in Ontario, there's a slow moving trough going east. They were hoping it would move a bit faster and steer Fiona out to sea, but it was a bit too slow.
Fiona is big, but not as powerful as some of the previous hurricanes to hit the maritimes. If she were more powerful they would evacuate all personnel from Sable Island, instead they're only pulling out non essential people and some staff and a researcher are going to shelter in place.
They've been preparing for this since the projected path started approaching the coast.
Still, any storm that big is something to worry about!

I've got 2 batches of JMS brewing right now! I had to substitute rice for the potato flakes, couldn't find any that didn't have flavouring added.

We should be fine here in Ontario, there's a slow moving trough going east. They were hoping it would move a bit faster and steer Fiona out to sea, but it was a bit too slow.
Fiona is big, but not as powerful as some of the previous hurricanes to hit the maritimes. If she were more powerful they would evacuate all personnel from Sable Island, instead they're only pulling out non essential people and some staff and a researcher are going to shelter in place.
They've been preparing for this since the projected path started approaching the coast.
Still, any storm that big is something to worry about!
That’s only thing about living in Florida I didn’t like. I could handle the high R.H. + high temps in summer but hated Tropical storms. Girls are looking great 👍 👀

The original recipe calls for baked potato. I just use the flakes for convenience. But the rice will work as well.

That’s only thing about living in Florida I didn’t like. I could handle the high R.H. + high temps in summer but hated Tropical storms. Girls are looking great 👍 👀
Man, I would not be able to handle Florida. The summer here is almost too much for me!
The original recipe calls for baked potato. I just use the flakes for convenience. But the rice will work as well.
Good to know, thanks.
I'm thinking of experimenting with oatmeal. I have lots of that.
And I should be able to collect a lot of rainwater over the next few days.

Man, I would not be able to handle Florida. The summer here is almost too much for me!

Good to know, thanks.
I'm thinking of experimenting with oatmeal. I have lots of that.
And I should be able to collect a lot of rainwater over the next few days.
You get used to it and try to stay in the a.c. whenever possible.

66 53
They're still holding out. Donatra has stopped dropping leaves. Ebony's are still fading, but not as fast.
Space Grow 24 September 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 166
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Lucille bud.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 164
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 24 September 2022 Jacinda bud.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 153
Romulan
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 24 September 2022 Donatra bud.jpg

Ebony - day 143
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 24 September 2022 Ebony bud.jpg

You get used to it and try to stay in the a.c. whenever possible.
That's pretty much what I do now :laugh:

66 53
They're still holding out. Donatra has stopped dropping leaves. Ebony's are still fading, but not as fast.
Space Grow 24 September 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker - day 166
Skywalker OG
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Lucille bud.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper - day 164
Jack the Ripper
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Space Grow 24 September 2022 Jacinda bud.jpg

Commander Donatra - day 153
Romulan
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Donatra.jpg

Space Grow 24 September 2022 Donatra bud.jpg

Ebony - day 143
Black Amnesia Haze
Space Grow 24 September 2022 Ebony.jpg

Space Grow 24 September 2022 Ebony bud.jpg

That's pretty much what I do now :laugh:
Your ladies look fantastic Mel, do you use any Jadam to keep them fungus/mold free?

All this time I didn't realize those plants were in pots. o_O

Great job! :thumb:
Thanks Azi!
I do have one in the ground but I can't show the skyline in that direction for security reasons. She's pretty huge now.
Your ladies look fantastic Mel, do you use any Jadam to keep them fungus/mold free?
Thanks Cap!
I tried to start some a while ago, but I couldn't get it to start. I have two batches brewing right now though, and this time I have bubbles!
One should be ready by the time the rain stops, so I'll be spraying them with it then.
Frostilicious and stacked... you are going to be in trim jail for a while when they are done! Looking so good Mel.
Thanks Carmen!
Hopefully the bowl trimmer will cut that down some!
Love those gals!
Thanks Stone!
Me too!

Back
Top Bottom