Space Ranger Cowboy

Slore

Thank Caitlyn Jenner for busting down the door, now I can be what's always been in my heart/soul...
I am now, Space Ranger Cowboy, my girls are loving listening to RadioHead during the night and Led Zepplin/Jimi and for some reason the theme song to "Catdog" during the day(18/6) at present time, I make them beg for food and water and feed them a Floranova/urine mix(my own)!! Like a rocket!! .....peace, SRC

:skeptical: Welcome to the internet's best place to share you grow stories man! I hope we can help you along the way to make your plant be the best it can be.

Vlad

Greetings Vladi,
Flying by the seat of my pants with some autos. My 1st venture indoors. Basically just a test run to check out my conditions, check out the flow of my space. Things are kicking off quiet nicely, learned very quickly about nutrient tox but was able to trim bad leaves at 3 inches tall, flush lightly but consistently for 2 days. Then hit with a 1:10 ratio, urine to water, bubbled for 20 min, ph 'ed. They're loving live as we speak. I've a dehumidifier set up and can control by set point. I know should decrease the humidity in stages throughout, I can also hit with conditioned air..any advice on how should use to my advantage? I've seen flowering outdoors, aware of how Mother Nature does it...I just want the best for them.

Back
Top Bottom