SpaceF Grow 4 - Perpetual Organic - 8 Feminized Strains - 1000W LEDs

This is the main room now:
IMG_4405-020.jpg

Colorado Cookie:
IMG_4405-021.jpg

Crystal Meth at the top, Jack 47 and another Colorado Cookie:
IMG_4405-022.jpg

Northern Light. There's no mites, it's just one leave that got a few bumps.
It is topped but has no LST or any other form of care after topping.
IMG_4405-023.jpg

I will update the purple journal tomorrow but here's one of the bloody skunk
00010-17.jpg

I have removed the Orange hill special and the Critical because they will take too long compared to autos. Sorry if you were following those strains, but I needed the space. And even for the smoke I prefer autos, even if I loved the Washing Mashine fem, but autos are easier for me to grow and get higher quality at the end.

HI there,
Just because I don't want to leave you guys without news.

I stopped growing and smoking too, because it was the right time for me to stop.
I just took the plants and put them in the garbage. Some of them were beautiful, the Bloody skunk were ready, but I just cut them and got rid of them, without even tasting them :)

I did not want to leave without giving news or telling the reasons behind my decision, that's couterproductive and doesn't help people, that's why I post this message...

The main reason was that I was simply smoking too much and I have to look for a new job, make changes in my life, and the weed was something that stopped me from doing that because I abused it a bit :) Still, MJ did not stop me from getting rid of it, so I can clearly say that there is no addiction and that you are still free of your decisions even if you are a heavy smoker.

I still beleive that MJ is something that can be great, that research will show all the benefits and that it still need support, but I also experienced the downside of it when smoked all day long - life happens in your mind, but nothing changes in reality, you forget a few things, important or not - may be it is too confortable that way, when you need a deep change in life - this added to other things that did not go well but I can't blame MJ for that, on the contrary, I think it has been helpful going through shitty times to releive the pressure, but at some point, it's also something that could not become a way of life for me.

The point is that I needed some changes in my life, like meeting new people, doing stuff like exercise, going out, etc, and I felt that I needed to get rid of it to make room for new things. I needed to create a new environment for myself... it's not only MJ, MJ is only a small part of what I wanted to change in my life, but may be it was the starting point.

I post this messsage just because I see that a few people were worried, and because I think this message can also be helpful to some, may be, and I saw on this forum that some people suddenly leave without explanation, and it is not good at all, not to know why.

I hope all is fine with all of you; I am fine, no worries, I am not sick, nothing bad happened, it's just that it was the right time for me.

Take care all of you !

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom