SpaceF Grow 4 - Perpetual Organic - 8 Feminized Strains - 1000W LEDs

Some shake and bubbles
=================

My purple shake, filtered by hand. Check the purple colors
IMG_4405-0071.jpg
IMG_4405-008b.jpg
IMG_4405-0091.jpg

Bubble hash of GSC, I keep whatever passes the 220 microns to keep some green.
IMG_4405-010b.jpg
IMG_4405-010.jpg
IMG_4405-010c.jpg

A Critical Fem from Royal Queen Seeds (left), and a Dark Devil Auto from Sweet Seeds (right).

What do you think about fems in 3.6 L pots ? I could try a mini SOG of Fems in the 60*60 box with 2 other strains.
IMG_4405-011.jpg

Nice SpaceF!! I bought some bags from the Bubblebagdudes and seen the utube video and the comments on the bottom say theyre crap. Damn! I got some old leaf thats way crap that Im going to try first. I figure if the bags are crap lets see on very crap product.
SpaceF, can you recommend good bags for bubble???
Thanks!!!!

Nice SpaceF!! I bought some bags from the Bubblebagdudes and seen the utube video and the comments on the bottom say theyre crap. Damn! I got some old leaf thats way crap that Im going to try first. I figure if the bags are crap lets see on very crap product.
SpaceF, can you recommend good bags for bubble???
Thanks!!!!

I ordered mine from ebay, cheap ones, 8 pieces set of 5 gallons (45/50 $/€ ) and also the set of smaller one (1 gall i think, less than 35 $/€). There is no brand. They are made in china, took 3 weeks to arrive, and they are pretty fine to me. I noticed that they should be washed before the first use to remove a few pieces of fabric here and there.

We might have the same ones, and those bags are enough for my needs. Why aren't they good enough ?

Anyway, I don't really use them but they prooved useful:

I used them only to wash, and wash again, the cold-shake that I did ( Generally , I do a a "dry sift without dry ice", but a glass jar full of grinded buds in a freezer for 1 or 2 hours, then shake for 10/15 minutes until you see a lot of powder, then filter with kitchen strainer (the same you use for ricer, pasta, and what not), no bag needed).

I had to do this to remove the lemon+baking soda taste ! I washed the buds 3 times, and Aya and GSC still hurted teeth and felt very acid, so the only solution was to grind them, freeze them, shake, and wash that extract , because it will wash better than full buds where water may take time to wash the bud's center!
For this, a bubble bag of 25 micron is compulsory.

I was happy to have the bags to wash the dry sift, and on some strains, i had to wash several times !!! ( in the 25 micron bag and shower on for 10/15 minutes). I could see the water becoming red (Aya) or green (GSC). I ditched GSC in the garbage, but then regretted it, and as I was about to throw Aya away, I had the idea to wash the dry sift a second time, and even more if necessary.

So i put the "powder" in the 25 micron bag (the small ones were fine, the big ones were more difficult to maniuplate after washing), and then shower it for a while, then let it dry again for a day and night.

I am writing this and I am enjoying a "hyper-washed-dry sift" of Aya's purple, so it worked. I lost the GSC because i thought I couldn't do anything to save that crap, but it annoyed me enough to make me try again (and again and again ;-) ) on what i had left and that took too much time, money and efforts to grow to end up in the garbage.

In conclusion:
- I probably bought the same cheap stuff as you :)
- I don't use them that much, because it is a bit disapointing to get a few grams after all the efforts growing the weed, and also I prefer to keep some green from the buds, it is much more energetic than smoking resin-only, and i prefer that kind of high.
- The bags were very useful to wash and wash again and again buds and bud-powder that was ruined by lemon+baking soda, and it finally managed to achieve that and deliver something that is smokable and clean.
With a 25 micron bag, you loose nothing, only color, and as long as color is gettiong out, you must wash the buds. Sometimes, you have to wash-shower, let dry, and wash again, it means that the humidity re-activated the acid that is still there and is still attacking the buds. That's why you should let dry and wash again to make sure there is nothing left (ie, clear water gets out straight way and never gets colored).

Conclusion 2: never wash your weed with anything else than the cleanest water you can get, or don't wash them at all, because whatever you put in goes INSIDE the buds and takes forever to remove.

I hope it helps ;-)

That's 1/3rd of the Blue dream: buds were washed twice or thrice, then grinded, frozen, shaked and filtered, then this powder was showered for 15 minutes in a 25 microns bubble bag, and it wasn't enough so i had to do it once more, and now I may have to do it one more time to be sure.
What I get out of the bag is a ball which is quite compact, so i have to make it powdery again by hand, it dries in less than 12 hours that way. PS: there is no way you get that quantity out of a classic bubble hash process because here there is resin+fine parts of the buds, and it is a satisfying quantity after all those months growing those plants. Resin only is always disapointing and the high is generally quite soft with indoor grown stuff, so it doesn't last an evening and you end up a bit frustrated. In the pic, it is approx 1/3rd of a Blue Dream (clearly the highest yield).

IMG_4405-013.jpg

You can also see the 60*60 box lights as set-up for the fems that will go there.

I read all the comment on my bags on utube after purchase is why I think they suck. I will run them and see. I think I agree with you about the B.soda and L.juice wash. If done again I think plain water. We shall see. Ive got some washed and unwashed so I will be able to compare. Not only do I think that crap stays on the bud it takes off the finger hash, so whats that tell you.
Peace

There is "Critical" from Royal Queen Seed (first pic, or bottom-left on the big picture), and Dark Devil Auto from Sweet Seeds (2nd pic, or top-left)

What's the name for the little one in the bottle?:goodjob:

NB: I think you don't see all pics (I have posted 3 pics), and me too sometimes there are pics that do not appear immediately. Sometimes I can see them only 1 day after the post. Not sure if it is a bug of browser or website.

I am going to post all 3 again here under just in case :)

Critical (feminized)
IMG_4405-014.jpg

Dark Devil Auto
IMG_4405-015.jpg

All of them :)
IMG_4405-016.jpg

Just got an InkBird ITC 308 temp controller from Amazon: I needed something simple to control my intractors during winter (if temp below 21°C, then shut down intractors), and it looks like the best at this price (around 35 $/€).
Works very well, has plenty of fine tunings, the probe is accurate, and the price is sweet too.
Only "con" is that it doesn't have a memory in case electricity goes down, but the default values are functional (25°C as trigger temp. I use 21°C myself). Highly recommended if you can't get no satisfaction in the growshops ;-)

it looks like this now.
Some plants at the right have been put on empty containers to bring them closer to the LEDs, which I had to put slightly higher to cope with the height of the Bloody Skunk in the 25 Liter pot (it's slightly taller than the fems I grew this summer, a few pages ago on this journal).
IMG_4405-017.jpg

Just wanted to show how the ITC 308 works for those interested.

My winter setup :)
==============

2*125mm pipes coming from the window. Both inputs filtered, one with a bull filter, and the other with various dust filters, pc filters, G3 filter, etc that I had at home. It is two intractors of 180 m3/h and 300m3/h. With the filters, I must be around 400 m3/h, a little bit more.

IMG_4405-018.jpg

So here how it works:
- The probe is placed near the foot of the plant that is just behing the humidifier on the pic below. So I analyze "floor" temperature (at soil surface level)
- The "trigger temperature" is 20.5 °C and I added a range where nothing happens by setting a value of 0.5° for the triggers:
- if the temperature is equal to "trigger temp" + 0.5 degrees C (ie = 21°C) , then the extractors are running
- if the temeprature is equal to trigger temp - 0.5 degrees (ie 20°C) then the heater is switched on
- As a consequence, if the temperature is between 20 and 21°C, nothing happens (extractor and heater are both off).

IMG_4405-019.jpg

The heater is directed toward the door and not the plant, otherwise the plants would be cooked :) I did dry a few leaves that way before turning the heater around :)

Same with the intractors, the air arrives far from the plants, otherwise they would stress or stop growing due to the cold.

The fan that is 2 feet above the heater manages the mixing of the air at the top (hot) and at the bottom (cold most of the time).

RESULTS:
- my temps went from 31°C to 28°C as a hottest point.
- I never go below 20° / 19.5°C for more than a couple of minutes... Before, I had to control this because I could go down to 15°C if it is too cold outside and if I forgot to close the window or to switch off the intractors (I lost half a crop last year because of this, 2 plants just stopped growing due to the cold).

Now everything is automatic and it did not take me a lot of time to figure out what are the best temps and range etc to program the ITC.

A good buy for sure :)

why not just put a heater on in the room bring up the ambient temp done.

Mainly because I also live in that room and i need different temps than the plants : i tried with my own heater outside the tent, but it didn't work well, I had to run the heater for long periods and it was too hot for me actually and I had to open the window often to get fresh air for me, so it is a waste of energy at the end.

Putting a heater inside the room was the only solution and the least costly, because when the heater runs, it runs a couple of minutes and that's it.

Happy Holidays Spacef!!

You too, and everyone who is also on holydays !

Enjoy, have fun !

Back
Top Bottom