SpaceGhosts 1st Grow Hydro Advanced Nutrients

Those are some beautiful nugs! I like your box, that's a cool idea. I've been using a Quick Cure drying rack and I love it.

Ty I would like a drying rack. I could cut ost of the stems out and get a better idea of what kinda weight I would have.

So I'm figuring 75% weight loss and through in a 3-4 more oz's for the stems and I should be at a 1lb for 2 plants. Not bad. Wish I would have been a closet grower since I was young, I really enjoy reaping the benefits of my own smoke.

Here is some more photo's

Whats left of her the skeletal frame
IMG_010611.JPG

her roots, they were ghost white when I took her down. I did not use any root enhancers and very little H202 with this set of plants. I will not be wasting $$ on any kind of root enhancers. Every one of my plants fill the bucket without any help.
IMG_010817.JPG

My Blue Planet Nuts arrived stay tuned for a new journal.
Get this I was taking the tape off one of the jugs and it fell outa my hand off the counter and took out a 1/3 of that Pineapple express below it. Nothing I could do but get out my cloning tools and save something outa her.
IMG_011317.JPG

So got every thing jarred up and curing now, after checking a few buds for weight loss.

so the dry tally is
NL 17.6oz..... 1 plant 1lb :high-five: this plant could have easily produced 3-5 more oz's with some more lower lighting I gave up a lot in the bottom from lollypoped.
Grapefruit 3.1oz
20.1 ....2 plant total

stems came out weighing 125g

I broke the 1 plant, 1lb beerier on the 5th clone of my 1st grow. I am on my way to being a master grower.

Hey SG just got done with this thread, heading to the new one. Awesome job man, you should be proud, I hope my babies come out half as beautiful as these. See you in the next thread!! :yummy:

:peace:

Ok, noob question I see you are running into a flood tray. Are you keeping anything in the flood tray (nutes) or is it running back into the res immediatley?

Ok, noob question I see you are running into a flood tray. Are you keeping anything in the flood tray (nutes) or is it running back into the res immediatley?

it runs back to the reservoir.

If you seen the buckets in the tray, they were drilled 2' above the net pot line to allow water return to the reservoir. the air stones kept the nuts mixed.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

So I have some new additions to the family
meet grapefruit and hopefully her sister. Yes I planted the seeds in the root riot cubes its all I had just split them and set the sprout in about a 1/3 of the way root facing down. Worked quit nice I may just be done with the rock wool cubes from here on out.
DSCF000824.JPG

and the others, the one on the left is a flowering clone that I managed to get to root. Stay tuned
DSCF000921.JPG

The next set of twins getting ready to go to flower. I figure in about 2 weeks they will be ready to move. The messed up leaves around the tops is from a FIM job, that I think I really FIm'ed them and didn't do nothing but mess up some leaves. To top or not. maybe I'll just let them be.
DSCF001120.JPG

DSCF001217.JPG
im sure that helps reflect heat away from the plants roots. light shined on the underside of the leaves can kill a plant although im sure not much is reflecting back, any benefits of having more light reflecting on interior bottom buds will be outweighed by the negative effects of light shining on the bottoms of leaves. with most people that use mylar on their pots for aeroponic systems its only for the purpose of reflecting heat from the roots and possibly getting more light on the main cola but you only want a very small aerea of mylar on the interior were the light wont hit the back of your fan leaves, this is why people always recomend using the black side on the floor of grow room.

Back
Top Bottom