SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

If you want to elevate your buckets, try some squares of pink styrofoam, about 12"x12". Stack up as many as you need under each bucket. That way you can vary the fill level individually.

OG13: I believe I may have came up with a ideer that may increase my reservoir size and be very cheap to construct.

I could build a small table next to my reservoir to hold another reservoir above the water level. Connect the 2 together by a couple shut off valves. the one would be by gravity, controlling the lower reservoirs water level, and or a small pump to get Nutes from lower reservoir to upper reservoir ether by restricting it or putting it on a electric shut off float. I could make the table tall and wide enough to set the chiller under it.

Are you with me? what ya think? I could double/triple my reservoir size easily.

And jandre if mentioned something along the lines of this it just clicked upstairs tonight.

Thought I would show off some more pics of that TREE grapefruit.

1st I grabbed a lighter, not so good of a comparison. Muhahahaha puny mortal. Hey Honey I shrunk the lighter.
DSC_008810.JPG

Probably could have grabbed a 12oz Mt Dew can, "knaw ma that's still to small". Wouldn't be a Grow from SG without a Monster can comparison.
DSC_009012.JPG

There is many buds the size of this one
DSC_008910.JPG

DSC_009110.JPG

That is one nug by by thumb
DSC_00929.JPG

I think she will pull a Lb dry. If so this will be my 2nd plant that neted over 1Lb by it self.

You lost me....if you put a reservoir above the other one, won't it just drain down? I'm basically saying that if your reservoir was "lower" it would, in effect, be bigger (you'd be using more of the tote). Imagine if you sunk your tote 8 inches into the floor, now you would be able to hold a bunch more nutes. It's hard to sink into concrete, so raise the pots up.....

Plants are looking good.

You lost me....if you put a reservoir above the other one, won't it just drain down? I'm basically saying that if your reservoir was "lower" it would, in effect, be bigger (you'd be using more of the tote). Imagine if you sunk your tote 8 inches into the floor, now you would be able to hold a bunch more nutes. It's hard to sink into concrete, so raise the pots up.....

Plants are looking good.

Doesn't, mater any ways. Had some things going on in the relationship and not sure if it's repairable.

may have to move,

I did harvest the Grapefruit. one turkey pan weighed 850g and there was a 2nd just as big.

I'm still around, very depressed.

grapefruit dried up to 14.9oz and some personal usage, not bad I plant. Close to a lb,

We have came to agreement that I'm moving out, but will come and tend the grow during the day when GF is away at work and nights that I'm Invited over during the evening.
We are taking a break.

well damn, sorry to hear that, but its good she has not gone wacky on you, i think it will get better, and you still have your girls to console you a little, but it sucks i know,

Oh ya she has.:loopy:
Starting to get my house hold back together. It's been tough, But I have survived.

I have upgraded my reservoir system for the flower room. It is as I described before, sitting above the main reservoir that controls the bucket height in the flower room. The main reservoir utilizes a float to regulate water height. There is a 2nd pump in the main reservoir that pumps water up to the storage reservoir so that nutrients still flow from the buckets back to the main control reservoir (other wise there would be no flow) when the water pumps shut off the main reservoir is then filled slowly by gravity back to the proper water height.
I will post picks later I am trying to finalize it. I need a verys small pump to pump up from the bottom reservoir as the 250 that I regulated down creates to much heat in the reservoir along with the 550gph pump my chiller cant keep up.

Pics to come and I will explain it all

women cant live with em cant harvest em lol sounds like your focused on what you should right now those giant sexy bitches! *grabs invisible nekkid cannibis chick humps air* ungh! ubgh! oh yeah baby! givv ut tooo meeee!
sorry i get a lil excited over huge bitches!:high-five:

Funny (_}_) shit man :rofl:

here's how I flush. 5gal bucket inside my reservoir with a pump, pumping filtered water to the buckets when it returns to the reservoir it goes to the drain/sump pump
Don't get any simpler :thumb:

DSC_00969.JPG

I will post picks later I am trying to finalize it. I need a verys small pump to pump up from the bottom reservoir as the 250 that I regulated down creates to much heat in the reservoir along with the 550gph pump my chiller cant keep up.

Pump heat is a pain; I've got a tiny res cos my space is so small and had major res heat issues. Took me ages to work out what was causing it, and finally traced it to my pump. What annoyed me was it was also marketed as being good for aquariums.... bollox, it would just boil your fish!

Back
Top Bottom