SpaceGhosts RDWC Multi Strain Grow

Ahh that sucks man. Just had to kill 3 males myself! Hate starting from reg seeds. Thank god I only gotta do that once now I have mommas!!!!

Ahhh

I have red chunks clones in my veg, not sure how many, hope I took more blueberry Cinderella tha RC.

God This just cleared my grow out. I'm down to 3 x 1000 hoods out of 6.

What ever is not RC in the Veg room will be getting transferred to flowering real soon.

Bass that's 36hrs of darkness your giving them now? I can do this to my new veg room if I'm moving everything at once and I will have to do that now.

I chopped 3 Northern lights last week and 4 clones from them.
this was a clone from a friend (I'm not blaming him) not a seed. that clone hemie same time in bloom, I wasted 8 weeks veg and then another 8 with it's clone
I will not take clones from any1 any more. sorry bro it's not your fault, I know we smoked some RC and you had a female at 1 time.

I received my Co2 burner today got it hung up as to the instructions should be 18" away from anything flammable. Still need to hook up the Nat gas line and reroute some electrical cords. should be running this weekend, Need to do a little hustling and earn a little $$$

IMG_037215.JPG

IMG_037310.JPG

Setting up for the next set of clones Pineapple express, blueberry princes and maybe a chance of some fuking incredible and a Red Chunk (I fudged up my labeling and mixed some PE and FI so it could be a surprise) coming through. going to do 30 hrs of lights off. I had to turn them on at 1:30 as normal to see how many Red Chunks I have cloned, there is 1 in there and I will try one more time with this plant("no hermi, no hermi").

Front Right keep an eye on the Red Chunk (hermi, bitchin, mother efer cost me 3000+ in losses)
IMG_037615.JPG

IMG_03779.JPG

Side note the Grapefruit should finish up soon
the sea of green
IMG_037814.JPG

Nice setup bro! I'm subbed

Thanx bro, I knew you know your shit and would like it.

Got the co2 generator hooked up today. No carrying bottles for me and it's got to be a whole lot cheaper.
Now this generator produces a little light when running, for now I may just run in daylight hrs (I can do this because I set my grow up correctly) until I figure out what to do about the light from the flames it produces.

And Come On C.A.P we want plant friendly lights. It's no freaking good covering up equipment meant to monitor our grow. save the $$ and pass it on, don't install anything it's as useful as being covered.

HighFlyin5:
You know if I put up all my hoods backwards. (air flow) the incoming air hits the bulb 1st. Reason I ask this is if you look up into my hood the socket side has wind foils/panels to help the air flow.
Can cold air damage the bulb? I have my hood ventilation kicking on :15 after the lights turn on to let the lights come up to temp. It also turns off 15min after lights out.

Well just when you think you got the last trip into Lowels for the day. Ya look over notice the A/C running and remembering you still never hooked up the fresh air intake that's propped up off the floor to the a/c. Made it by :10 min picked up a 6' vent. Get home. Who designs this shit a 5.5" hose off the A/C. Fukert. The hose to the A/C slips inside the mount not the outside. Hope it's 6" on the outside. For tonight I split the end of the vent tube so the hose could slip over and duct taped it in place. (gheto)

So this co2 generator creates quite a bit of heat. The A/C is running now, and according to the weather channel it's about 59 here. room temp 82. Cool air intake is working fine as it should, needs to be upgraded to a 8" as I previously mentioned.

Now I'm thinking I really need to get Flames blocked out from emitting light and this unit needs to run during the dark and it will be a energy savings. I also think I can remove a burner or 2 and plug the holes it's a 4 burner unit. Will have to contact the manufacture Mon on this. I know I seen 1 burner 4 sale that only came with 1 and you bought up to 3 more to have it run at it's max.

The auto start, electronic ignition of the co2 burner snaps like a freeking large azz bug zapper, had me jump a couple times tonight. :tokin:

Your AC has 2 hoses to outside, right? One for cool inlet and one for hot exhaust..... The burners should just have standard pipe threads on the ends. There should be just a small blue flame (complete combustion) yellow flames are bad. Should only be running it during lights on anyway, don't need Co2 in the dark, no photosynthesis going on then. Don't sweat a LED man, it's not as bright as a candle, just looks bright when you look at it directly..... outdoor plants flower during full moon and urban light pollution.

Looking pretty big there on a few sg!

Seeds - I give them a 24 hr soak in a glass of water before using the paper towel method. After dropping them in the water, I'll come back to them in an hour or two and tap them lightly if they havent sunk. Sinking is good. If they dont sink after a few hrs, they are probably no good. Hell just say they're males and kick em!

Transition - Yes I do 36 hrs off and I'm happy.

Your AC has 2 hoses to outside, right? One for cool inlet and one for hot exhaust..... The burners should just have standard pipe threads on the ends. There should be just a small blue flame (complete combustion) yellow flames are bad. Should only be running it during lights on anyway, don't need Co2 in the dark, no photosynthesis going on then. Don't sweat a LED man, it's not as bright as a candle, just looks bright when you look at it directly..... outdoor plants flower during full moon and urban light pollution.

Thx OG,
co2 is all new to me. Some peoples are suggesting that since it's a generator and hooked to my Nat gas line to just let it run 24/7 on the monitor. It's not like I'm going to have a gas/heat bill that will amount to anything this winter. I don't know still up in the air on it, and any1 that wants to put their 2c in please do. I will say that while the lights are off and most everything is idle the generator is not cycling on and off very often. I will try to listen for it to start and monitor how many times it even runs when the lights are off.

OG I bet your getting that Arduino down, I haven't been by your thread in a while, but I'm still thinking what all kinds of kool stuff that tech can do. Have you wired up any of your house, like the lights. I think it would be kool to set it up so when you pull up with your car at night that the walkway lights and front porch lights would come on, oh so much I would like to do.

I'm looking for input on surveillance systems. What did ya buy? Where you happy with it? What you would have bought knowing what you know now? Do you have it set up for your smart phone? and hows that working out? Does the night vision work well? How far is clear/clean visibility?
I've been looking at the Night Owl systems. NewEgg had one on sale a couple weeks back. Build your own. 4 cameras, upgradable to 8, buy a hard drive 500gig for like 230.00. Included all the wiring, software, everything but the HD.

here is one with a hard drive for 260.00 Newegg.com - Night Owl B-PODVR-4600-NHD 8 Channel H.264 Level Surveillance DVR Kit
Any1 have 1, how do you like it?

Placed 6 plants in the flower room, under 1 lamp. I know exactly where the red chunk is and will be keeping a eye on it. Ya know I remember the original clone that my friend gave me, it was very small, took forever to root. I'm perty sure I even have pics of it back in my 1st journal.
here is a pic of it (RC) it's on the left barley rooted, it was the smallest clone ever, he didn't cut it after the 3rd leaf it was lucky to be a 1/2" in all.
IMG_019716.JPG

So here is the new kids gettin some wanted light. I removed all the weights and just going to let them go and see what happens. The have been in veg for 25 days and I did about a 24hr lights out on them before flowering.
IMG_038314.JPG

IMG_038211.JPG

some other shots around the room and plants
FI 49 days
IMG_038614.JPG

PE 49 days
IMG_038711.JPG

Grapefruit this has to have some of the longest hairs I've seen on a plant, 49 days
IMG_038810.JPG

IMG_038913.JPG

Room shots
The hood over the smallest plants to the right needs to be lowered. Never really thought I would be putting plants in this small I need some more flex hose. The hoods are running cool enough that you can touch the glass every where but about 3" it the side directions of the bulb. Sweet.
IMG_039111.JPG

FI, PE and the co2 gen-1 hanging in the background. I raised my room temp some tonight everyting seems to be cycling a little better. Actual room temp is 85 and 56% humidity with 4 of the the lights running.
IMG_039213.JPG

S.E.P today.

preparing nuts for seedlings and topping.
before
IMG_039613.JPG

IMG_039517.JPG

After
IMG_039713.JPG

Mixing nuts for a seedlings. I grab a cup of bloom nuts from the reservoir and the water it down to 350 ppms and and ad a drop of super thrive 5.6ph and through the 4 x4 cube in the bucket. All my favorite tools that no one doing hydro should be without. PH, PPM pens, eye dropper, toilet brush (not only can you mix nuts you can clean while your doing it) and one other tool in the background you all cant see a little fish net to capture any debre in the reservoirs.
A lot of the fish aquarium stuff works for hydro.
IMG_039414.JPG

Stay tuned more to come. Reservoir tank/system cleaning the easy way.

Today I'm cleaning my Veg room and Reservoir, I'm far from a perfectionist and have been doing it this way when I could, Sometimes I would have to disassemble my system 1/2 way and I still have to tear down my old veg when cleaning. When I think about cleaning and disinfecting the reservoir, I like to think how the big growers do it, ya know they're not disassembling they're hole grow, they're to busy trimming buds.
So I do it like this and I'm not saying any1 should change they're ways, it's probably like drinking bad milk once you do you'll sniff the cap 4 rest of your life, so if your anal cleaner there's nothing wrong better to clean than not enough.

It really isn't any simpler than a flush/scrub to rid all the nuts and shit in the buckets as possible, then a refile with water and 1/2 a jug of Clorox/scrub, empty. then another fill/rinse and repeat/scrub it's that simple. I'll go around my room vacuum up any dirt, and debris, clean the glass on the hoods and that's it. Jobs done.
IMG_039912.JPG

The air stones are the 3 1/2" blue clam shells from Meyers 3.50 each never had a clog since I've been using them and that's 6-7 months now, anyways their silicone to the bottom of the bucket and a little scrub with the multi tool and it's all clean
IMG_040010.JPG

if I had plants in 4 of the buckets I would just disassemble the four with out and clean/rinse and repeat. this is the beauty of te 3.4" line system easy to maintain, clean, expand, what ever your needs 6 buckets or 3 it's as simple as pie.
IMG_040114.JPG

Clean even the white bucket. Don't use white buckets, your buckets must be light resistant. I recommend the gray ones from Lowes, and the Holland store is out. they are all pre drilled and ready to run.
IMG_040713.JPG

Back
Top Bottom