Spaceship, a strain

Pinch

I picked up some clones in SF last week for a friend and one was spaceship. I had never heard of it but it was highly recommended.

Has anyone heard of this strain and if so, can you fill me in on its parentage?

Thanks so much.:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

Sounds like one of those clone only strains, to be technical, it should still be classified as a phenotype but peeps in cali seem to mix strains all the time and call them by all sorts of names. I could be wrong, but I here new names come from your state all the time and I know about alot of amatuer breeding going on in that region. Try not to get too caught up in hype of new names popping up all the time. They come and go often and I am afraid you will see this happen quite alot with vague specifics of the parents and how the strain or pheno came about.

Mr Urdedpal: Thanks for your post. :peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

I did some searching and it is mentioned as far back as 2005...not much said about it, just named. You're right, probably a local strain.

I am not sure if you will ever see this reply, but I can tell you that you were lucky to find a clone as it is closely coveted by Keef makers because it has the highest crystal content(in 2001-2002 anyway) known to marijuana. I personally was only able to get 1 clone myself , mothered it, grew many plants and they all looked snow white.

I've had the Spaceship strain since 2005. I was told that it's Romulan crossed with MotherShip. Whatever it is, it's extremely strong. Good painkiller/anti-nausea.

Back
Top Bottom