Spam's First Indoorish Grow - Bubble Gum & Wonder Woman - DWC/Hempy!

SSHHussh man they might hear, LGTA=me+San andreas:goodluck::love:
Yes, I got one about the GTA V trailer I posted...Something about kids????Don't they realize most gamers were born in the 80's???Whatever, GTA V is going to kick ass!!!!

I just hope GTA V is released on PS3 and not these new, POS "must always be connected to the interwebs so we can watch you with the camera and mics to target advertising to you in your video game experience"... I do NOT like the new consoles coming out... ugh... GTA is one of my favorite franchises though, great for stress relief.

So I ordered an 8 bag 1 gallon bubble bag set & two 1 gallon buckets from Amazon last week, the fuckers tease me by putting one bucket in a box & having the other come a day later with the bags....Jealousy???? So today I'm all excited & I open the box.....One bucket:( No hash makin' for me!

the fuckers tease me by putting one bucket in a box & having the other come a day later with the bags....

ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's always interesting when their drop ship happens like that, isn't it?

I'm psyched we're getting GTA V on the current gen consoles... that's on my yuletime list now ;)

5 days of water now...Outdoor update, historically we're in the first few days of flower...Hope I can get them correct:) Enjoi

Cannabis Corner

DSCN05808.JPG

Bubble Gum mom in the ground, so yes you can stick a hempy in the earth with some rich soil & it will thrive:)

DSCN05817.JPG
DSCN05825.JPG

Kandy Kush all pretty...Hope the smoke is great!!!

DSCN05838.JPG
DSCN05898.JPG

Holy Grail Kush

DSCN05849.JPG
DSCN05877.JPG

Big Bang Auto from Green House Seeds

DSCN05858.JPG

Wonder Woman in hempy

DSCN058611.JPG

The other girls:)

DSCN06015.JPG
DSCN06003.JPG
DSCN05999.JPG
DSCN05986.JPG
DSCN05965.JPG
DSCN05949.JPG
DSCN05926.JPG

I've decided that once my GH food is gone & after I've harvested the outdoor, I'm switching to Sunshine #4/ perlite & Farmers Pride organic feed...I just don't want the chems in my meds so even though it will probably smell like hell in my house I'm going SOG organic:)

Back
Top Bottom