Spannabis 2018 Winners: PhilosopherSeeds Looking For Grow Reports: Cannapot

Hi guys!
Nice that you started - hopefully all is good but with Philo-Genetics you can not do much wrong - think you will like them!

@stoneotter / @Orlando Scout : we have two more now here - if you are interested contact us --> Contact Us : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

it is one pack of 'Lemon OG Candy' --> Lemon OG Candy 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

AND one pack of Amnesika 2 --> Amnesika 2.0 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

I wish you all the best and goooood luck for 2019 - happy new year!
:)
Cheers
J.
Ill run some of them lemon OG for you guys . :cool::Namaste::passitleft::rollit:

I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to test the Amnesika 2.0! Thank you so much!!
:Namaste:
I think you'll like those fam. Frosting up a treat. These are day 41 flower

Attachments

• Amy 2.jpg
    Amy 2.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Amy bud shot.jpg
    Amy bud shot.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 133
  • Another cola queen.jpg
    Another cola queen.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Amy looking strong.jpg
    Amy looking strong.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Lil ammy bud shot.jpg
    Lil ammy bud shot.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Lil ammy side shot.jpg
    Lil ammy side shot.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Lil ammy.jpg
    Lil ammy.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Mmmmm.jpg
    Mmmmm.jpg
    504.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Hmmm. I sense big buds with this one.jpg
    Hmmm. I sense big buds with this one.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 127
  • Anna after defol.jpg
    Anna after defol.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 149
I think you'll like those fam. Frosting up a treat. These are day 41 flower
Wow bro your girls look great!! What do you think about the Amnesika 2.0 so far growth wise? Pretty cool I get to see you run her first, kinda gives me an idea what to expect. Can't wait to see what you think about her buzz wise!! Keep em green brother!!

Wow bro your girls look great!! What do you think about the Amnesika 2.0 so far growth wise? Pretty cool I get to see you run her first, kinda gives me an idea what to expect. Can't wait to see what you think about her buzz wise!! Keep em green brother!!
Well they do lean more sativa and hail from spain so it kinda goes without saying they aint gonna enjoy the cold but i found that out the hard way lol. Got the temps under control and not gonna lie they were still a lil touchy for a while but they definitely got their act together. Plus side to not liking cold they survived a 12h 40C minimum heat blast in flower when my outtake fan went out lol. It burnt one of my other girls harshly... felt like crying lol.

I received my seeds in the mail today alot fater than expected. I got the Amnesika2.0 by: Philosopher seeds, and Purple Urkle by: ApeOrigin. Thank you so much for the opportunity!! I will start germinating tonight and get a journal started. I will post a link when its up and running.

I received my seeds in the mail today alot fater than expected. I got the Amnesika2.0 by: Philosopher seeds, and Purple Urkle by: ApeOrigin. Thank you so much for the opportunity!! I will start germinating tonight and get a journal started. I will post a link when its up and running.
Yhhhh wanna see big dog orlando can do with em!

Hello to all 420MagUsers here :)

Philosopher Seeds (Philosopher Seeds 5 fem : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot) is searching for grower who are interested in writing a grow report here at the 420-Magazine-Forum...for sure the seeds are for free when you write a report AND all growers who finish their report will receive some extra seeds and a few merchandising-products.

If you are interested just comment here at this thread --> we have three different strains BUT only ONE pack of each - so the first who comment here will get the seeds, ok? Here are the three different strains with 5 feminized seeds:

1.) FRUITY JACK aka JACK EL FRUTERO (HIGH CBD-STRAIN)

• Spannabis Champions Cup 2018
    1er premio categoria CBD
  • Canary Islands Cup 2015
    1er premio categoría CBD
Cross of the 'Respect#13' with the Jack the Ripper #1 - a very great medical strain providing a lot of CBD - 19% THC and 11% CBD, sweet...isn't it?!? You can also order the seeds at Cannapot @ Jack el Frutero aka Fruity Jack 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

2.) AMNESIKA 2K aka AMNESIKA 2.0

• ExpoGrow Cannabis Cup 2012
    3er premio mejor sativa
A blend of Shantibabas Critical Mass with the ultrastrong Amnesia 'Cordoba Cut' from spain - Amnesika offers about 21% THC and it is easy to grow as well, great and strong mostly Sativa smelling incredible powerful. If you want to buy the femaleseeds check it out here @ Amnesika 2.0 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

3.) LEMON OG CANDY

This is a super fruity and very lemony blend of Amnesia Haze and Super Lemon OG, you can expect superb weights and a great lemon influenced Haze-bouquet, Lemon OG Candy is easy to grow offering around 20% THC. This one is for sure also possible to be ordered at our seedshop @ Lemon OG Candy 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

So, if you want to join, just post here - by the way for all those who want to do the report...you will also get some discount at our shop - we will contact you then :)

Do not forget to check out our cannabisseeds-specials and our latest cannabisstrains!

Wish you a nice and happy sunday - cheeeeers
J.
Hi folks. I haven't received anything yet. Hope it's a mix up and not a confiscation.

HI!
Please check your spam-directory ... wrote you three times and 30minutes ago the 4th mail - we never received any reply
Have a look please ;)
Greetings

HI!
Please check your spam-directory ... wrote you three times and 30minutes ago the 4th mail - we never received any reply
Have a look please ;)
Greetings

Do you have any (more) deliciously-lemon scented / tasting autoflowering strains that hit like a velvet-wrapped freight train that you need tested, lol? (Or photoperiodic ones if you're not in a hurry, I suppose...)

Regardless, thank you for choosing some of my favorite cannabis-related forum's members to perform your testing/reviews. And thank you, also, for being a forum sponsor!

Back
Top Bottom