Spannabis 2018 Winners: PhilosopherSeeds Looking For Grow Reports: Cannapot

Oh, yes of course. Thank you Philosopher. I like their golo line of seeds. Many fruity mixes. But I have been eyeing their tropimango strain. Looks delish.

I really like your online store @Cannapot . I did not realize that you have seed auctions. Very cool. And the number of breeders and strains you have is huge. Very nice selection. My seeds were sent and received quickly.

I got the lemon og candy seeds:drool:. I have some plants I need to finish running before I get to them. I will link to my journal here when I start it. I will also link it to my signature.

Hi guys!
Nice that you started - hopefully all is good but with Philo-Genetics you can not do much wrong - think you will like them!

@stoneotter / @Orlando Scout : we have two more now here - if you are interested contact us --> Contact Us : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

it is one pack of 'Lemon OG Candy' --> Lemon OG Candy 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

AND one pack of Amnesika 2 --> Amnesika 2.0 5 fem [Philosopher Seeds] : buy cannabisseeds - Cannapot

I wish you all the best and goooood luck for 2019 - happy new year!
:)
Cheers
J.

Back
Top Bottom