Spara's 1st Grow - DWC - Bubbler - LED - Cotton Candy/Strawberry Cough/Early Vixen

Re: Spara's 1st Grow - DWC Bubbler LED Cotton Candy/Strawberry Cough/Early Vixen Jour

This was awesome, great job! Sold me on the Mars II 400.

Re: Spara's 1st Grow - DWC Bubbler LED Cotton Candy/Strawberry Cough/Early Vixen Jour

This was awesome, great job! Sold me on the Mars II 400.

Your gonna love it. The light penetration on it is unbelievable. And the lack of burn for the plants even when they touch it is amazing. I could not have chosen a better brand in my opinion. Granted my opinion may be biased as this is my first light and first grow, but at this point, I could not be any happier with my choice.

I know I know, this cracker is long overdue for an update, with photos or without. Well, I got a bit of both for you today. Gonna do the without portion first. Here's the verbal spew about the ongoing saga.

First off, after doing the nute change today on the ladies, I open up the veg box, and what do I see? Berry went a grew mother fucking balls. And a shitload of them. Male or Hermy, it went out the door in a black bag as fast as I could do it. Was it something I did? Was it the lights? was it just that random Non Fem seed you run the risk of getting? Not sure at this point. Cant afford to change the light to a Mars Series device just yet. The only 2 different factors from it to the 3 ladies I have growing in the tent are the lights and the box.

Cotton is doing well, the same. Buds have not really been solidifying much, he hasnt stretched any, and her trichromes all all pretty cloudy at this point.

Strawberry, Doing very nicely. Buds are getting bigger and tighter, my fingers are sticky after I touch her, and I believe I saw one amber trichrome. Ooooh.

And then we have Vixen, previously referred to as the bitch because of multiple reasons, is well, holy frack batman. At this point her crowns, and that they are, are filling in WONDERFULLY. 3 really big crowns, all extremely solid.The few ambers I saw a couple week have not spread. Just a few here and there. Just wish she would get over the hump and go the rest of the way.

Pictures will be following shortly.

Apologies for lack of updates. We are currently in Flush for Vixen, Strawberry joins the flush in a couple days. Cotton is just not getting any size, and I think I may be the root cause. Overcrowding being the main issue.

Will see if I can get some photos tonight, its been a few weeks, but we are almos to harvest. Their look has not changed much, just their scent. ITS AWESOME.

So we took down Vixen yesterday. She did well. VERY WELL. For a first attempt and for the plant that I thought would fail hardest, I think she may produce the most. Here are her shots.

IMG_20160501_120156.jpg
IMG_20160501_120204.jpg
IMG_20160501_120209.jpg
IMG_20160501_120216.jpg
IMG_20160501_120223.jpg
IMG_20160501_120229.jpg
IMG_20160501_120916.jpg
IMG_20160501_120930.jpg
IMG_20160501_132709.jpg
IMG_20160501_133544.jpg
IMG_20160501_133903.jpg

** Note, the slightly lighter colored stalk of buds is from Strawberry. It broke off a couple days earlier during nutrient change. Another sign I need to learn better LST.

Okay, so drying process complete. Seems right to me at least. All but the 3 Big stalks came down yesterday. They had had enough time. They Yielded 31.1. Sorry, hard to break down into types of nuggets, most seem a bit more "Airy" then I expected, but they arent just all fluff either. I will post a few shots as the evening progresses. The remaining 2 stalks came down today. They yielded an additional 25.2g, for a net yield of 56.3 grams of wonderful smelling buds. Its amazing how much the hairs turned red during the dry process. Filled 2 large mason jars completely. Very happy.

56.3!!!! Hells ya.

This weekend I will be bringing down Strawberry. And most likely Cotton shortly after. Doesnt look as promising but still good for Strawberry. If I get 7 from cotton I will be happy.

So update to the LOVELY Vixen. Funny how tunes change isnt it :)

So, after a mere 2 days of curing, I had to give it a sample when I got home from work. So before taking the god out quickly, I packed an average size bong as usual. Nice flavor. Not overly harsh. Felt a bit of a head rush, but nothing more than an average stone. 10 minutes later, after returning from the dog's quick outtie, I return home and found myself absolutely trashed. It was a very nice experience I do say. Maybe its because it the first time smoking the strain, maybe the long day at work, but damn, she hit me like a sack of cement.

Re: Spara's 1st Grow - DWC - Bubbler - LED - Cotton Candy/Strawberry Cough/Early Vixe

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom