Sparks Pops Beans Indoors, In Soil, Under Boards: 'Bout Time!

Oh boy cant wait to see these girls turn out im down for the ride man gud luck.

Thanks for stopping by Blazinjones! Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see how this grow goes too! It's been almost a year since I've had anything at all going in my tent. Wasn't sure if anybody would show up, so I'm very glad to see you here.

Welcome Ethos Cookies! First above ground, and first beans to show up from my next grow. I also had put a few others in solo cups at the same time but they for some reason didn't pop up. So I just put a new set into shot glasses of water.

1. Sweet Pink Stink by CSI Humboldt (again).
2. Slurricane by Inhouse Genetics
3. Runtz by Exotic Genetics
Hi Big Sparks, going to be fun watching this one!

IMG_20201105_130723_555.jpg
20201105_130612.jpg

So just wanted to mention that I have been having a lil trouble getting a couple of beans to pop so after discussing my problem a little bit with @Pennywise I decided to stop using the paper towel method, and just go straight to solo cups of soil/coco after the initial 16-24 hour soak. Thanks Penny! :)
But, I also had just purchased a seed starter mat online and figured I'd give it a chance since I had already bought it. As you can see, out of 4 seeds and after 24 hours, I have sprouts! Will let them stay for another day or two depending upon growth and then into solo cups.
Strains are:
Chem DD s-1 (ChemD × Chem IBL)

Double Trouble (Fire OG × Bubba Kush) bred by CSI Humboldt.

Manderin Sunset (Herojauna × Orange Skunk) bred by Ethos Genetics

GG4 × White Tahoe Cake (WTC=White Tahoe Cookies × Wedding Cake) by @Seedgodz.

Glad that new mat worked well. You have some nice strains this run. I’ll be watching for sure.

Thanks brother. That means alot coming from you because you always run the kind kind of strains that appeal to my taste as well. I've been gathering seeds quite a bit for the last year or so wich also coincided with the time that I ended shutting down. Most of the time during this pandemic. So I'm very excited to get things up and running again too. Thanks for chiming in.

Back
Top Bottom