Spart's Auto Test Run With 300W Mixed CFL

can you still flower plants if you use a mix of 2700k and 6500k and 5000k? while only using 6500k on the vegetation stage?
also what organic nutrients do you recommend on a fixed budget. I don't want to get miracle grow lol

Appreciate the advice Spart, thanks for your feedback. Not sure about the LEDs, conversion to EUR and the inevitable import tax will make them pricier than I can afford right now but if i can source them closer to home at a reasonable price I'll give them a shot. :thumb:

Well they ship out of germeny or UK so no additional fees. That was my first question to them. The only fee you might encoure is q paypal one for switching funds to USD can't remember how much that was at the moment.

can you still flower plants if you use a mix of 2700k and 6500k and 5000k? while only using 6500k on the vegetation stage?
also what organic nutrients do you recommend on a fixed budget. I don't want to get miracle grow lol

Yes you can flower below a mixed spectrum as long as you have enough lumen it should work.
How small is your budget I bought a few try pack from biobizz and now in love with them 15€ each pack but then you got the hydro pack it's the one with the bioheaven it think it's 29€ or something if your not growing outdoors I'd skip the fishmix outdoor pack one.

Back
Top Bottom