Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

Thanks comrade, great to see you around my garden yeah these mainline seem to going really slow in my book. This is the first and last time for this style of growing. For now on 7L pots a month veg then flower, if not just autos...

In any case
счастливого Рождества and thanks for stopping by :high-five:

Thanks comrade, great to see you around my garden yeah these mainline seem to going really slow in my book. This is the first and last time for this style of growing. For now on 7L pots a month veg then flower, if not just autos...

In any case
счастливого Рождества and thanks for stopping by :high-five:

Nice growth, they will establish roots and get going in no time. :thumb: :Namaste:

I know man just normally i would be flowering by now I really don't have enough space for long veg times...

I veg for 10 weeks, but then I have veg and flower space. I was looking around and I've found that if you top your plant and leave two nodes untrimmed and trim the rest the plant will grow 4 mostly even branches, in one topping! That's pretty cool and can save you some time. Cheers man, good stuff! :Namaste:

Next time just 7L pots and autos much easier and a lot faster. 8-9 weeks finished simple even a month veg time is a lot quicker so far I'm at what almost 4 weeks no flowering in site :rofl:

So new plan since we got this mars cup starting shortly I will be using this Journal in the contests and will also hopefully be flowering with a pro80. So since the contest is over the 30th of April I can veg these little ladies til 10 weeks before the end. Giving a week drying and a weeks curing to get final weights for the new light it will be max possible yield under the light I might be upgrading the pots to the biggest possible size in the tent. 8 weeks flower should be good for both strains and the plants by then should be over flowing in the tent. I'll have time to top another time i think or flux them a bit we shall see. I literally got ten weeks of veg time to try a few toppings and other stuff.

Please any input on this plan would be awesome this is a real long veg time I might need to sort something else out for it maybe get a pair odd shaped pots to max space used with 2 pots or I will build my own by finding a tub to fit perfectly and spitting it in two or sorting out attaching two pots to make 2 30x30 pots

Just a couple of pictures to show growth.

20161219_093118.jpg
20161219_093130.jpg
20161219_093242.jpg

So how many nodes would you guys recommend i grow out before topping again I just read that I can as soon as I can tell where the new growth nodes are I might just do it now.

So how many nodes would you guys recommend i grow out before topping again I just read that I can as soon as I can tell where the new growth nodes are I might just do it now.

There is no right way, depends on how wide you want them to be. I say top to biggest laterals. That way they bounce back quicker. Just my two cents. If the roots are there they will be back at it fast. Good luck! :thumb:

Thanks pat yeah they had to come off every time lights would go on they were reaching for the light. Pushing the and blocking out the smaller nodes. Same is happening now that they are off more training might be done shortly. This autoflower is droopy daily and is drinking lots I can see really slow watering and daily in the not so far future. Maybe a transplant to a 11L might be in her future

This is the first time I've ever had an auto show signs the pot was to small.... I'm thinking of doing a transplant to a 7L round pot... I know it can stunt it for a bit but its better than root rot. This is the weirdest little one drooping everyday and millions of roots poking out.

Back
Top Bottom