Spart's - Mars Hydro 400W - Mainline Run

Yeah it was me over watering already has bounced back. 500ml of water was to much with current conditions in the tent 250ml should be enough for her to last a day or two 500ml every 3-4 days was leaving to much standing water in the roots. Here's a little pick of the auto today with a comparison next to a 500ml bottle of water she's a lot bigger than I expected in a small pot.

20161222_072625-1.jpg

Thanks guys noticed a lil clawing on the fems so gonna cut down a bit on the bio grow just til they recover from the last topping. Pretty much making it up as I go for now till they recover.
Right now its :
Fems
2ml/L grow
2ml/L root juice
3ml/L heaven

The Auto she's getting:
2ml/L bloom
2ml/L topmax
1ml/L rootjuice
3ml/L heaven

Hope everyones week is coming to a close nicely
Feliz Navidad:circle-of-love:

So why not some photos for y'all just to show what difference a few days make. The auto has more bloom now but nothin else has changed the pellets seem to make her not need grow. And no signs of anything with no cal mag or alg-a-mic i got both now so if anything shows sign I got it covered. Have a good one and :Namaste:

20161224_223420-1.jpg
20161224_223433-1.jpg
20161224_223503-1.jpg
20161224_223513-1.jpg

Nice Spart! Now just let them grow lil bit, spread and rocket speed ahead! :thumb:

I'll probably be trying to slow the growth down a bit by cutting off the big fan leafs again. Then I will be kinda slowing it down by attempting to cut the fan leafs and kinda cutting off everyother node and tying it down as much as possible... I know when I let the growth go it will go nuts. So guess this is another month and a half type of mainline 4 way wtf plants might tie them to sticks as well :rofl:

This is the first time I've ever had an auto show signs the pot was to small.... I'm thinking of doing a transplant to a 7L round pot... I know it can stunt it for a bit but its better than root rot. This is the weirdest little one drooping everyday and millions of roots poking out.

Why do you start them off in small pots first? I kinda just put the seeds in the soil of the pots they will spend their entire lives in and let it grow.

Anyway - I'm in for the ride :) I am a fellow Mars Hydro fan/user and I find it interesting to compare my results with other similar grows. I previously used a 400 watt Mars Pro lamp in a 80x80 tent. That would give me a total yield of around 250 grams every 3 months. How much do you usually get out of the 60x60 tent?

Im not transplanting she's fine in the small pot. Yeah this light is really 187w draw watt. I avg it about 0.8ish grams per draw watt. The pro models will instantly get 20% more of a draw watt per gram ratio with out the diode lenes and glass. I should be getting a new pro80 next month to flower for the mars cup.

Ok so today is the start of week 5 for all plants. The auto is really starting to drink a lot 750ml yesterday in a 3.5L pot which means her roots are filling out that pot real nicely I think training her made her stretchier than she would of been normally. I'm gonna train the auto again today. I think my only option is lowering the auto closer to the height of the fems cause this bitch is getting to big and is starting to block out light.
Anyways fems are getting
2ml/L RootJuice
2ml/L BioHeaven
2ml/L BioGrow

The Borealè Auto with the aptus time release pellets is getting pretty much week 5 of my biobizz autoflower feeding schedule
3ml/L BioBloom
3ml/L TopMax
3ml/L BioHeaven
Not sure if its the training strain nutrient amounts or whats going on but this auto is a real nice size for the pot. I will post pictures when lights come on.

your plants look nice and healthy. Good colour

Well the mars hydro cup is a contest that they've had for I think three years now. This year they have broke it into categories. Each winner gets 4 x 4 pro80s, a tent (120x120), 4 x grow bars, 2 rachet hangers (weird to give out two with 8 lights), and led glasses
Basically it for like best journal best grow ratio best pictures..... basically they pick whoever they want to for the winners. A few categories I think they are to trusting on but its up them. The prizes seem alot better than the christmas sale that's for sure :rofl: :)
If I were to win the journal bit I would be over the moon happy I'm just gonna enter this one but if they want a new one I'll kill this one and start a new. Doesnt matter really my little ones are no bigger than a rooted clone really.

And since I am up
First the Series 2 400w shinning as bright as always. Really I have conplaints about this light I hope the pro80 runs at the same temp.
20161228_082651-1.jpg

Then I got this little guy. Their par38 lights these bulbs are good for covering small areas as seen in the next picture not sure if its really doing anything but can't hurt.
20161228_082702-1.jpg
20161228_082717-1.jpg
20161228_082742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom