Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Not on here but the one journal was started over a year ago what the shit is this got some plants on another forum that were started 2 almost 3 months ago :rofl:

But that's none of my business

At least we're following the rules

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not on here but the one journal was started over a year ago what the shit is this got some plants on another forum that were started 2 almost 3 months ago :rofl:

But that's none of my business
But it is your business Spart. If they cheat their way to victory and you do everything correct and lose because of it.

I really hope Mars-Hydro go properly through all the journals and disqualify all the cheaters

Agreed. It would be cool to win, but I don't really have high hopes

If I lose I lose after all my posts... Im just here for the good smoke :blunt:

So here is the watering/feeding schedule I will be using for the rest of the grow I pretty much have followed it with a super extended week 2 of veg and it seems to of worked. I also do not spray my plants so they get 1ml/l of alg-a-mic with one feeding per week. Plants seem really happy today I think I am going to have to tie down the mains a bit more before flower this canopy seems really thick :rofl:
feeding1.png

Full spectrum (which I constantly grow on)
20170122_214520.jpg

Veg (I would use if both fans came on just in grow)
20170122_214555.jpg

Natural (led off)
20170122_214544.jpg

Might be my favorite bud site
20170122_214614.jpg

I made a new post about growing safety :) It would be cool if others would add all the stuff I guaranteed forgot about. Together we could create a very good text that could help many people avoid getting caught

Growing safety - Tips & tricks on how to avoid getting caught!

Damn I do all the points wrong :) Fortunately ppl here take cannabis as it is- a plant and no cops go hard on it. We are bored and sick of the fearmongery and BS associated with it. Good article for all who do not share the surroundings with me! :thumb:

Mars pro II 160 would fit very well in a tent that size. I had great results with that lamp in a similar sized tent. Now using it's big broter Mars pro II 320

Man that looks great! Definitely gonna pick up the Mars II 400 for flower.

Currently running their 300 in a 2.5x2.5 do you think I should pick one up now or wait till flower(2 weeks into veg so far)?

Thanks in advance

But it is your business Spart. If they cheat their way to victory and you do everything correct and lose because of it.

I really hope Mars-Hydro go properly through all the journals and disqualify all the cheaters

This is why I am not subbed to their discussion forum anymore. Bunch of snobs on there pointing fingers, breaking rules and over looking some issues on people's contest journals. I am very happy with my light, but they gotta get their shit straight.

I bet they will disqualify cheaters. After all they do want to show the world what their lights can do. If people put their plants out in the sun or use other lights Mars-Hydro kinda won't gain anything from allowing them in the contest. On the other side you have honest people like us, working hard, using only Mars-Hydro lights. I even root my clones under Mars-Hydro during the competition. On a sidenote - They seem to do fine the clones. it's been 14 days now and I see new growth everywhere. So I guess that puts the doubts to the side - You can use the Mars lamps to root clones.

Man that looks great! Definitely gonna pick up the Mars II 400 for flower.
Currently running their 300 in a 2.5x2.5 do you think I should pick one up now or wait till flower(2 weeks into veg so far)?
Thanks in advance
For that size space in flower I would probably run both in the tent or get the 700w instead of the 400w the price has gone down a little bit and when ordering you can either put in a discount code like "marshydro" pretty sure it only works on first purchases or you can send an email over to smokesasra or sean and they will hook ya up tell them I sent ya and ya get an extra 2 months warranty. :)

I hope they do something we are a month into this contest seems only us on 420 mag have even read the rules :rofl:

Am going through the list on Mars-Hydro page and I noticed something. At least one of the growers from this forum is listed two times there. There is a link to a grow-journal here on 420 and also a link to the same grow(er) on Instagram. Other links I could not even find a grow for this contest. What if they just listed all the different links growers sent since many have both 420 account, youtube account and instagram accounts? That would make the real list much shorter. The double listing I found was grower Dreadkrazy and this is his journal on 420 - Mars-Hydro - Cup #3 - Bear Dance In DWC

One of the journals on the autoflower site had 64 pages and a whole bunch of grows. No idea which one was supposed to be in the contest. This person had two mars lamps and one HPS in the tent on the earlier grows. No recent photos of the configuration so impossible to see if the HPS is still in there. The journal was really confusing and really shit. Many of the competing sites to 420 is really bad man.

Most of the Instagram "grows" did not have anything one could call a journal, updates or anything. So I think we can assume that the Instagram accounts listed are not enlisted to the contest separately. It would be cool if they made a more comprehensive list on the Mars-Hydro website so we can better see who and how many we're competing against.

Will investigate further.

I decided long ago if I win I win, no point in stressing over it. To be honest the prize would be great but I know how much mars wants there tents into a shop here so I'd probably give the tent and probably a light or two to trade for seeds and a different tent no room for 120x120. I'd get an Alchimia box 100pl if anything and throw two of the pro80s in it there. The bars I dunno probably give them away to BioTops for seeds or for in-store credit or something :)
I think the instagram guys are going for more photo likes or something I dunno. I'm hoping either to get most gram/watt 17watts would be 177gra which is possible but someone will lie about it and say they got 2 or something...

They should be able to prove that I guess. I found the "put them in the sun" dude. That one should probably be disqualified yes. Dr. Mengele's Desert Grow on a competing forum. I guess I'm not allowed to link to it so fuck it. Yeah - I don't think I'll win either. But I kinda would post the same posts I post in my journal anyway so no stress. If I should win anything it is just a bonus. I grow for the buds, not for the win :D

Yeah man it's no worries really on winning. Its kinda sad they don't have this many people in the contest but to be honest it would of done better with a more set rules and different categories and prizes. Gonna be better next one hopefully.

Sooooo,
Got a good question to my inbox from a person watching about pHing. Now personally I don't pH my nutrients or feedings.... In my eyes its like preparing a super meal for your microbes/ecosystem in your pot then covering it with bleach. Acids can kill all benefical microbes/fungi so i don't pH.

Back
Top Bottom