Spart's - Series 2 400W Mars Hydro Mainline Journal

Thanks guys and welcome WW.
Yeah the mainlines all got trained and trimmed and stretched out last night just checked on them and they are all back to facing up and reaching for the light. Also with the auto out of the tent I can now adjust the light to a better height of 55cm from canopy. I noticed preflowers on the jack widow (nothing to be concerned about just worth mentioning). The northern lights Apollo G-13 loves being trained she was already reaching last night before bed. I'll wait a few days and take a dry weight of the auto gonna be missing a few test grams maybe 3 - 5 grams but I'll add those in when the time comes. My guess is about 25 grams total which imho is pretty good for a small pot :) I will take a few pictures of it all after lights come back on I think in like 2 weeks time I will adjust all the training then another week and flower.

Hope all is well in your worlds :Namaste:

I try to go to the hydro-shop as rarely as possible. You see, the cops here have previously been taking the license plates of cars visiting the hydro-shop. Then 3-4 months later they would raid the hydro-shop's customers. At some of them they would only find tomatoes, but most of them would get caught for growing marijuana. So I kinda try avoiding to go there unless I really have to

That sucks! But I remember having to use insane operational security. I hope that your location wises up soon. Be part of the change you want to see. Be a responsible toker, and don't hide it. I think the best form of marijuana activism is to be a successful person who smokes cannabis responsibly. I have treated pot very much like I have treated booze. I have seen the progressive change in attitude in Colorado, and now the States. I see Canada moving ahead quickly, the other side of the pond won't be far behind.

Im in spain so its not really a big deal. If I was anywhere else then I'd just walk to the store and not drive and only pay cash :) Plus I don't sell anything so I'm not to worried :) Hopefully it will be fully legal shortly here and not just decriminalized *fingers crossed*

I take it Spain is fairly tolerant of weed. How does it compare to the Netherlands? Also, I hope that I manage to get some buds that resemble yours.

That sucks! But I remember having to use insane operational security. I hope that your location wises up soon. Be part of the change you want to see. Be a responsible toker, and don't hide it. I think the best form of marijuana activism is to be a successful person who smokes cannabis responsibly. I have treated pot very much like I have treated booze. I have seen the progressive change in attitude in Colorado, and now the States. I see Canada moving ahead quickly, the other side of the pond won't be far behind.

Amen to that. :peace: :Namaste:

Its legal in my house thats all that matters to me :rofl: technically its not legal here just decrimialized (fines for everybody smoking or carrying in public). But only way anyone gets busted is by selling so I'm not worried I barely have enough for me :)

Pictures of the mainlines before going to bed last night. We will have a few more today when lights come on. Not sure how everyone else runs the light but mine on veg are 18/6 4pm to 10am. Then flower will be from 8pm-8am 12/12. Some of the branches are still on the small side so probably 3 weeks and good to flower :morenutes:
20170113_174451.jpg
20170113_172628.jpg

Sooooo I did some figuring amd I am gonna flower end of the month Feb 3rd I think will be first day of 12/12 so they got 3 weeks growth left then flower. Not sure on the transplant probably not these are gonna be one hell of a root system :rofl: I am gonna take off an add a bit of soil on to an maybe crush a few o the pellets to help keep the microbes happy.

Sooooooo today I am gonna give them
3ml/l grow
2.5ml/l bioheaven
next week it will be
4ml/l grow
3ml/l bioheaven
then starts my flowering process :)

Look at the fuckers grow :) This is going very very well Spart!

Well to be honest with the BioHeaven I can't really say. I have grown with out it and got really nice buds but I've grown with it and got really nice buds. So it's hard to say I don't really often run into problems when using BioBizz in general.
Thanks guys I am planning on keeping it as even as possible for as long as possible this screen is filling out really quickly. I did more adjusting today and will eventually try to organizing them into straight lines fillin the net evenly :)

So did a bit more adjusting today and I would say we are pretty close to what I want to flower. My count I should have plenty of bud site the plant seems to have filled the net more evenly but we shall see I'll try to even them out as much as i can and try to get get bud its place :rofl: I might get one of them spinny spinny clip fans as well.

I think 4 grow bars around the edges would be a great addittion to this tent. Oh and what i want to do is stretch the main bud site more to the edge a bit just to fill out the tent a bit then flower. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom