Speaker Box Grow

Bruinsra1

Im setting up a grow inside 2 speaker boxes that were put together and added a door and some locks. Ill have pictures later I need some oppinions:grinjoint::bongrip:

P1030509.JPG

P1030511.JPG

P1030510.JPG

P1030512.JPG

P1030513.JPG

P1030516.JPG

P1030517.JPG

where should the light start on top or bottom?

For a first grow I would suggest soil. Learn what the plant likes and dislikes and then if you feel up to it try a hydro grow. The soil grow offers certain advantages that hydro doesn't. It's quieter, easier and more forgiving to newer growers. Find a simple one part nutrient like maybe Pure Blend Pro grow for veg and Pure Blend Pro Bloom for flower.

its been about 3 days since the seedlings were in soil there is one that is already about 4 inches tall ill try and post pics later

I just uploaded a few pictures of the babies. Awaiting Approval Ill post em as soon as I see they are approved. I'm surprised how well the one light has worked

Are you using a fluorescent "grow light"? The purple color leads me to think so. The seedlings are stretching for the light...I'd follow Boss's recommendation - check out his "poor man's" journal for how to grow successfully w/ fluorescent lights.

I think the stacked speakers are an interesting idea.

Yes, it's time to give them their own space and get lights and air on their head.

At this point I would focus on getting them fatter, not taller. When you replant, cover up 75% of those stems with dirt, you need all the "Grow up " room you can get, and at the rate they are climbing, you will be watering from the attic soon :)

You have to get them into single pots soon though, they will start to mix roots, and that's a pain.

As for air movement, I found it to be heights worst enemy other than low lights. The breeze will get the stems fat to hold up the heavy buds later on :)

In a micro grow, you must stay on top of everything that controls growth, or you will quickly run outta room.

yea man I looked at em today there about 3 inches taller. and yes its a florescent grow light I picked up from wally world. I really have no more room for any more pots so im gonna have to either get rid of a few or leave em as they are.

From what I've seen here w/ other grow journals, I'd suggest buying some standard compact fluorescent light bulbs of the highest wattage you can find or afford and hang them over the plants like Boss did for his grow. These lights in the vegetative state, when placed 3-4" above the plants, produce short bush growth.

Back
Top Bottom