Special Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

GigaGrew

Dear management.
appologies if this is a little forward and/or in the wrong place, but..

could you please give some consideration to a more detailed section on your sponsors. More specifically, laying the infrastructure for veiwing and sorting sponsors by location.

Its all very well supporting our belovid plant, but there are more causes in the world than our own ;) I believe that supporting local economies is important too and it would be nice for members to be able to easily find places they can visit in person.
and of course it simple global efficiency to buy your ferts and nutes from 5 miles away not 5000 :)

also, could i request a PM detailing the best way to approach a local shop to request sponsoring and convincing them of their best interests, well thats if standard members are allowed to do this sort of pro bono work

:circle-of-love:

We are an international mission, our sponsors and members are from all over the world. This has been added to the special programming list and could become a feature sometime soon. :thanks:
could you please give some consideration to a more detailed section on your sponsors. More specifically, laying the infrastructure for veiwing and sorting sponsors by location.

Its all very well supporting our belovid plant, but there are more causes in the world than our own I believe that supporting local economies is important too and it would be nice for members to be able to easily find places they can visit in person.
and of course it simple global efficiency to buy your ferts and nutes from 5 miles away not 5000

Unfortunately there are too many people who mess it up for everyone else, therefore we do not have any standard process for members, only staff.
also, could i request a PM detailing the best way to approach a local shop to request sponsoring and convincing them of their best interests, well thats if standard members are allowed to do this sort of pro bono work
:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom