Hi guys

I'm new to all this so bare with me.

Just started an auto grow with +speed from sweet seeds,

Just a little about my set up...
Seeds: 4 x +speed

Light: 400w hps

Soil: Coco

Pots: 10 litre poly pots

Nutrients: biobizz grow and bloom, growers ark root tonic, canna pk 13/14.

Grow space: 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6

They have been above soil around 2 days now all looks good so far.

I will attach photos and continue to up date as the grow progresses.
Any advice or questions welcome!

Hoping for a nice smoke soon

welcome to the fam. The only stupid question is one not asked lol. Everyone is willing to help round here with any problems you face just don't be scared to ask. Enjoy an good luck

welcome to the fam. The only stupid question is one not asked lol. Everyone is willing to help round here with any problems you face just don't be scared to ask. Enjoy an good luck
Thank you for the welcome,.
It's good to no help is at hand fingers crossed I won't need it but you never no. ☺

I thought the same thing when i started growing lol but it wasn't long before i had a book of questions
I have grown these a couple times now.
Very rarely have any issues.
And issues I have had have been my own fault (over feeding) but you learn by mistakes so hopefully no nutrient issues this time round..☺

Of course not more the Merrier ☺

I'm using 10 litre pots as iv always had good results..
They should be just the right size then. I use 3 gallon smart pots on my autos. I just harvested a Northern Lights Auto that turned purple. She was a beauty. This pic is just before the chop.

They should be just the right size then. I use 3 gallon smart pots on my autos. I just harvested a Northern Lights Auto that turned purple. She was a beauty. This pic is just before the chop.
032ae48ce6bdba86435352920e6be5ea.jpg
bae49ac03c0172d407eb886428ed96c1.jpg
Yer should be fine☺

Wow!!! She looks amazing!!☺ what was the dry weight?

I always get tempted to try other seeds but when it comes to ordering I just never no what to go with so I just stick to what I know. Lol.

Yer should be fine☺

Wow!!! She looks amazing!!☺ what was the dry weight?

I always get tempted to try other seeds but when it comes to ordering I just never no what to go with so I just stick to what I know. Lol.
I've had excellent successful with both the Northern Lights Auto and White Widow XXL from GYO SEEDBANK. That lady is still in the drying box so I don't have a final weight yet, but the WW XXL that was cut down about 2 weeks came in at 117 grams. I average around 4 ounces per auto usually.

I've had excellent successful with both the Northern Lights Auto and White Widow XXL from GYO SEEDBANK. That lady is still in the drying box so I don't have a final weight yet, but the WW XXL that was cut down about 2 weeks came in at 117 grams. I average around 4 ounces per auto usually.
Wow that's a good yield!! I only get around 2 a plant. Any tips you wouldn't mind sharing to improve my yield?

I run my light 24/7 dose this have a disadvantage? A part from my electric bill lol

Wow that's a good yield!! I only get around 2 a plant. Any tips you wouldn't mind sharing to improve my yield?

I run my light 24/7 dose this have a disadvantage? A part from my electric bill lol
I run an LED 20/4. From what I understand they do need some dark to thrive. Also I top, lst, lollypop and backbuild all my plants. I use the Advanced Nutrients line for my nutes. The pH perfect trio, big bud, bud candy, bud Igniter and Overdrive. Check out my journal if ya want.

I run an LED 20/4. From what I understand they do need some dark to thrive. Also I top, lst, lollypop and backbuild all my plants. I use the Advanced Nutrients line for my nutes. The pH perfect trio, big bud, bud candy, bud Igniter and Overdrive. Check out my journal if ya want.
Ahh I see.. I have tried lst but didn't see a difference in yield really.

Yer I'll have a browse cheers buddy.

Question time! .

I've noticed today that all my seedlings are leaning in towards the the light it's just i have never seen this happen before any ideas folks? Or is this normal.

Thanks in advance .

Back
Top Bottom