+Speed Autoflower Grow

Update on leafs!!!

3 out of the 4 plants are picking back up.
Not sure what fixed my issue as I tryed a couple different things yesterday and today they are reaching for the light ☺

I read online that pure coco needs to be washed before use because of salt build up so I flushed all 3 with plain water with 20% run off,

I dug down a little and sprinkled a pinch of epsom salt in each pot.

I stabbed wholes around the whole pot to increase dry out time.

Raised the light to 2ft but have now lowered again to 1.5ft

I was running 24hrs and now have given them the 6 off 18 on.

Camara playing up at min. So unable to post pictures today but will try sort this for the next update.

Praying now that the problem is solved and it's time for them to make up for the days lost . thought I would be bining them today but the seem to be redeeming them selfs .

Update on leafs!!!

3 out of the 4 plants are picking back up.
Not sure what fixed my issue as I tryed a couple different things yesterday and today they are reaching for the light ☺

I read online that pure coco needs to be washed before use because of salt build up so I flushed all 3 with plain water with 20% run off,

I dug down a little and sprinkled a pinch of epsom salt in each pot.

I stabbed wholes around the whole pot to increase dry out time.

Raised the light to 2ft but have now lowered again to 1.5ft

I was running 24hrs and now have given them the 6 off 18 on.

Camara playing up at min. So unable to post pictures today but will try sort this for the next update.

Praying now that the problem is solved and it's time for them to make up for the days lost . thought I would be bining them today but the seem to be redeeming them selfs .
Glad to hear it buddy that's always a big relief when you fix a problem

And then there was 2 .

3rd wasn't looking great and I lost Patience's with the biatch and ripped her right out of there good riddens ..

Other two are picking up nicely, have noticed some spots on first leafs but they aren't on the new growth so hoping they will be sweet..(can be seen in photo)

Do not use +speed from sweet seeds if you don't want to waste money or time avoid them nothing but hassle with the 2017 batch. I have grown these so many times Hassel free but this time there utter crap!!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi guys

I'm new to all this so bare with me.

Just started an auto grow with +speed from sweet seeds,

Just a little about my set up...
Seeds: 4 x +speed

Light: 400w hps

Soil: Coco

Pots: 10 litre poly pots

Nutrients: biobizz grow and bloom, growers ark root tonic, canna pk 13/14.

Grow space: 0.8 x 0.8 x 1.6

They have been above soil around 2 days now all looks good so far.

I will attach photos and continue to up date as the grow progresses.
Any advice or questions welcome!

Hoping for a nice smoke soon

Heres my +speed 2 weeks in flower
20190125_141938.jpg

Hi gettingreen!

☺Thanks for your reply☺

Yes starting to wish I started with smaller pot but was hesitant because they are auto and iv read you shouldn't transplant them.

I will upload pic in a little while.

I only watered lightly about 100ml around the stem the soil is moist so I'm sure its not under watering but I'm sure it's not over watering as it's not that wet it's just a nice moist. I did put 1ml a litre root tonic but surely it wasn't that?

All other three plants are fine and have had the same treatment. Run off ph is 6.0 and when I ph'd water to feed it was 6.2.

I really can't see what I'm doing wrong because surely the others would be the same as they have all had the same treatment. .
Ph the water 6.4-6.8. Anx runoff ph dont mean anyghing. Long as ur ph is correct going in u will be ok. Make sure u ph adjust after u mix the nutes in.

And then there was 2 .

3rd wasn't looking great and I lost Patience's with the biatch and ripped her right out of there good riddens ..

Other two are picking up nicely, have noticed some spots on first leafs but they aren't on the new growth so hoping they will be sweet..(can be seen in photo)

Calmag issue. Fix it fast

Back
Top Bottom