Speed by Sweet Seeds & KC 45 Outdoor

SavantFou

Hi mates, i'm new to growing. I have 1 +speed and 2 Kc45 that just germed, and I'm waiting for them to pop up. I was so excited when I saw the little tap root break the seed, I can't imagine how I will feel if I get to smoke my own ganja, must be a wonderful feeling :D
My plan is to start them indoor by my window and then plant them in soil on my 19th
Happy smoking !

re: Speed by Sweet Seeds & KC 45 Outdoor

Ok so all three seeds germinated and are now growing, the 2 Kc 45 are doing great but the +speed is very small though I hope it will survive :p
IMG_069126.jpg
IMG_069022.jpg
IMG_068919.jpg

Hi all,
5 days after planting and the plants are starting their first true set of leaves, although they look nothing like emblematic 5 fingered leaves. I had a little problem with the 2 kc45, as you can see they stretched a lot and they bent down, so I tried to hold them up with a pen and some thread (sorry if that's not the right english word :p).
Do you think I can transplant them in 5 days? I guess they'll only have 2 true pairs of leaves but i don't really have choice :p
IMG_070123.jpg
IMG_070026.jpg
IMG_069927.jpg

Thanks bigjack, I realized the window was facing north thats probably why they didn't receive much light. I moved them outside on my porch, with a couple of other non illegal crops my roommate grows, do you think if a police officer came by he could tell it is cannabis and put me in jail?

The wind broke the stem f the longest kc45 and the other one is looking bad :( only the +speed seems to be fine. I repotted the 2 lc's and moved them outdoor, I hope they will survive

Just a quick update,
one plant has desappeared :peace: (the kc 45 with the broken stem) I guess some animal ate it or something :p The other 2 are going slowly only 1-2 sets of leaves at 15 days !?! how retarded is that?? but they are still green which I guess is a good sign, maybe they'll make it through :D

IMG_070826.jpg
IMG_070526.jpg

I had some major issues with slugs (I'm guessing though not a 100% sure :p) because de +speed seedling completely disappeared without any trace, and the last kc45 had some leaves eaten by slugs. I tried to figure out a solution but the only thing I found was to lay down some rhubarb leaves around ( according to my grandma it's the best way to protect my «tomatoes» )
Do you guys think of anything else I could do to help my last plant?
IMG_071221.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom