Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

worms are great for breaking down stuff into usefull nutrients in a compost pile for plants but... from what i know if you buy quality soil you buy stuff that is already broken down and worms will have no benefit to the plants...

if you are adding nutrients, i dont know how they will tolerate the chemicals dumping on them... worms in organic soil i could see a benefit maybe but unless you are using your own home made soil you are better off using the reccomended doses from a brand name nutrient line

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

well things are not good right now all but 2 little lemon clones just dissapeared last night looks like an animal stole them looks like no bud for me till I get a light or the lemons flower

((((((((((BIG Granny HUGS to mend yer heart)))))))))) Damn... just stopped in to see how those huge outdoor plants were going and....
dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!!!

SouthernOnt... Oh honey, so damn sorry for your loss. EGADS THAT SUCKS!!!

I live in the country with critters and I've grown a lot of plants outside (not mj tho) and I just can't believe that an animal took plants that were that big - it just doesn't sound logical to me. I've known critters to chew the heck outta plants and to trample the heck out them, etc... but they usually leave some sort of stalky remains! Did anyone know of your grow or were they in a public area where others could have discovered them? I have known ppl who snag ditch weed plants when they find em in the wild. I am still dumbfounded at this news. What critters do this??? (Obviously they have good taste!) DAMMIT!!!! My heart goes out to you!!!!! So VERY VERY sorry for your loss.

So glad you have some clones AND THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!!! Glad to hear you are going indoors where you can watch over yer girls. Sounds like yer gettin' all lined up for the indoor run, so I'll be checkin' back to see yer progress. :cheer:

no but lots of crops get stolen in my area I just need to find an area thats too remote for thieves and I should be getting 6 northern lights clones tommorow I'll start a new thread for them

no but lots of crops get stolen in my area I just need to find an area thats too remote for thieves and I should be getting 6 northern lights clones tommorow I'll start a new thread for them

Hey SouthernOnt! I'll be watchin' for the new thread with NL... the Chronic I'm growing is a cross of NL/Skunk x NL/AK-47... I'm real interested in seein' how yer NL develops cuz I looked a lot at that one too! Good GREEN luck!!! :cheer:

got 3 northern lights clones in veg and put mylar around my flowering area and my shoplight and just had a fat L of the crown off my one clone

worms are great for breaking down stuff into usefull nutrients in a compost pile for plants but... from what i know if you buy quality soil you buy stuff that is already broken down and worms will have no benefit to the plants...

if you are adding nutrients, i dont know how they will tolerate the chemicals dumping on them... worms in organic soil i could see a benefit maybe but unless you are using your own home made soil you are better off using the reccomended doses from a brand name nutrient line

I don't think they like nutes, as I found out the hard way. I had to clean up the dead worms cause they were stinking up my closet.

the worms i would think would work well, but i would think very hard to keep them from crawling off in the night , if you can water light enough they might stay, but i am sure you have see outside after a big rain, they all are on top of the grass from being flooded out, being in a pot i would think would be way worse even a small amount of water would do the same , but in theory they should be very beneficial they fertilizing and aerate the soil , also not sure how the will handle nuts? worse case they die and become nuts lol dam i make good hash havent typed this much since high school way back in the good old days , lol had to walk up hill both ways in sonny so call to get to school lol check out my pics and you will see the keif i used to make whats making my azz type

im out lates started new med grow log also be my first no dirt indoor grow , these green worms won a war this last season grew 2 beautiful electro purps and 1 white widow and mid way into bud they started eating and every where they pooped mold followed 30% was savable and now i am already out spending at dispensary "bummer" , out door is no more for me lol still going sheet man lol

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom