Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Bang

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

me too I can't wait to blaze them I'm gunna bud a widow clone under my AG just for shits and giggles

Re: Speed Queen, White Rhino, White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Big Ban

yeah and it usually gives around a quarter a harvest and the bottom buds need to be flowered for awhile longer usually but that was with a couple from 12/12 strait from germing should get a decent yield if it's only one plant

thanks for all the positive input peeps it keeps everyone going

widow's getting a tree trunk on her

settle down I got what everyone wants
lemon1.jpg

lemon
skunk7.jpg

skunk
widow6.jpg

widow
bushy10.jpg

bushy
rhino3.jpg

rhino

Plants are looking very nice. Are those plants protected from the wind. I looks like the stems are very thin. It might just be the picks. I was just wondering how those plants will hold up when they get full or those heavy, sticky buds.. Great job and cant wait to see how they progress.. + rep

the only one with a smaller stem is the rhino the rest are pretty thick

The widow looks like it's got a deficiency. Everyone else looks wonderful! ;-)

SouthernOnt, you are doing a marvelous job bro. I think I will try a stealth outdoor grow next spring. Hopefully we will have some cloning and hydro experience under our belts by then.

yeah bushy has some lighter colouring on the leaves she just wants her nutes todays the day they get them and GMT try a mould resistant strain like A.M.S or Lemon Skunk noticed more sativa in my lemon than indica and cloning is a hit and a miss some times just take your time it's not a race untill the branch is cut

SouthernOnt, a good friend of ours has an autocloner?..says he has excellant results..so we will give it a try. Thanks for the info bro..

SouthernOnt, a good friend of ours has an autocloner?..says he has excellant results..so we will give it a try. Thanks for the info bro..

I have had almost zero success cloning until I made my cloner, Now its 100%. My only issues is I like to grow in soil and moving them from the airo system to soil has not worked out all that great..

peat pucks and a humidity dome is what I use the smaller clones usually don't make it except Big Bang where both the clones and mother died mysteriously

nice. I wish I still had time for an outdoor grow. the girls look healthy and green. keep it up man, good luck.

yeah the countdown is on monday i'll have some pics up of the early flowers

Back
Top Bottom