sperm count

sirtokesalot

is it true that Marijuana usage reduces your sperm count? Is my penis gonna shrink:hmmmm: Or is that whole notion just one of those pieces of bullshit adults make up?

sirtokesalot said:
is it true that Marijuana usage reduces your sperm count? Is my penis gonna shrink:hmmmm: Or is that whole notion just one of those pieces of bullshit adults make up?

oh man your dick is gonna shrink back like a frightened turtle!

lol i'm just fuckin with ya but smokin weed temporarily lowers sperm count, just don't smoke it when you're 'bout to have a kid

MR sHibbZ said:
oh man your dick is gonna shrink back like a frightened turtle!

lol i'm just fuckin with ya but smokin weed temporarily lowers sperm count, just don't smoke it when you're 'bout to have a kid
Yeah man sHibbZ is right .....You'll look like ya got two belly buttons ..............:rofl: :rofl: just kiddin ya man ........:smokin:

I've been smoking for years and my dick is just as enormous as it was before i started smoking. As for sperm count? We can only HOPE it reduces that. WHy would you want a bunch of screaming children running around your house anyway? Less money to spend on pot if that happens.
-PM

dont worry about it babe, we dont need a condom i smoke weed.

I've been smoking for years and my dick is just as enormous as it was before i started smoking

HAHAHAHAH you guys crack me up!

Yes <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I also have been smoking for years and my dick is small as it was before i started smoking.

Thepurplem0nkey said:
I've been smoking for years and my dick is just as enormous as it was before i started smoking.

lol ya me too

Back
Top Bottom