Sphnx Back With A Vengeance!

Beautiful looking haul. You did one hell of a job. :bravo:

congratulations on your harvest shpnx! very nice trichome production tell us your secret lol :goodjob:
have some ++reps

The secret is expensive nutrients and a lot of different ones. This next round will be better :)

Beautiful looking haul. You did one hell of a job. :bravo:

Thanks man. Total we're at 1.5 pounds from trimming 7 plants. 34 more to go :)

The secret is expensive nutrients and a lot of different ones. This next round will be better :)

Thanks man. Total we're at 1.5 pounds from trimming 7 plants. 34 more to go :)

Great looking harvest :bravo:

What do you estimate your nute cost per run is? Or per tray, etc. You remind me of a guy I used to share space with who was like a wizard mixing nutes, using pK spikes and all kinds of stuff to produce some insane flowers.

Great looking harvest :bravo:

What do you estimate your nute cost per run is? Or per tray, etc. You remind me of a guy I used to share space with who was like a wizard mixing nutes, using pK spikes and all kinds of stuff to produce some insane flowers.

Roughly 2400 bucks a round for 41 plants 8-9 week flower. 10 week is a little more.

Thank you for the compliment sir, coming from you that is huge.

This next round will be WAY better, Just picked up my Co2 tank and regulator with the control panel :) o0o0o0o0oh I'm excited. With the added Cal/Mag (thanks to your tip, I realized my yields could be way better) and the mass amounts of Co2, this will be great. Have you subbed to my newest log yet?

4 plants trimmed 12 ounces total so far 37 more plants to go.

Heres what I brought home with me :)

IMG_57094.jpg

IMG_57324.jpg

2 Ounces in each jar, 5 liter jars.

Great update my friend! Congratulations on jars full of tight looking buds - You've done wonders!

:bravo:

Thanks man :)

Afgoo, Afghan Kush, and Purple Kush on my other journal :) Don't know if you're already subbed to it.

A widely-known Member called you "required reading." Now I know why.
Many thx for sharing your grow techniques. Many journals seem like a tweak of a few common themes, whereas your's is so different. Can't argue w/the results. Hope you enjoyed smoking the harvest as much as I enjoyed being a belated spectator.
Happy holidays.

I'm speechless man, thank you for those very kind words sir.
Happy holidays to you as well. Stick around my other journal, this next round is going to be a jaw dropper ;)

Back
Top Bottom