Sphnx's Attempt At 8 Pounds From 6000 Watts

Hate to say this guys... The garden is done....

Hannah and I are being evicted with a couples days notice... Which is horseshit and illegal. We are either thinking about finding a place here in California, or possibly moving to Colorado... So I can legally explore the world of legal marijuana and help people there. People in California don't seem to appreciate the quality, at least the people I've been surrounding myself with.

So If you live around Santa Barbara, CA or Anywhere in Colorado, and you have legitimate business to bring to the table. I will work with you. I want to start up my own dispensary and have many business plans. Especially if people are into helping with my cancer research.

Well this journal is done. I'm so angry at the fact that we were screwed out of the joy of watching this round bloom. But as a wise man once said... Start up the weed whacker, throw it in the room, and close the fucking door.

Much love and respect people.
Sphnx

Ah man Sphnx, life is sure dealing you a crappy hand. When it rains it pours. I know it looks grim right now but as long as you keep reaching for your goal it'll happen. Maybe not over night but it will.
I'm not going to try & sugar-coat your situation because I'm sure that's a waste of your time & mines; you know what you're up against. At least you're not going at it alone.

Much love & respect to you & wifey...
Sincerely, Reg

Like GF and BAR have said.....you are walking away with your lady love and have everything you need to begin anew and live off your own two hands. God speed for a safe place to land.:circle-of-love:

Ranger thank you! That would be awesome.

Don't worry about us guys, we're sticking up for ourselves and not taking it from behind with our pants around our ankles.

I'm walking away with a lot of bud. I'm getting my payment for the past 7 months of working for this man. I'm getting mine.

Believe that lol

Times are a-changin for Ron Burgundy.

I feel like a little kid running as fast as I can to catch up..........and.............Subscribed...........out of breath. :smokin:

Damn it Sphnx, I sub'ed before I read.

MUCH :love: & :Namaste: to you my friend and we'll all be here when you land on your feet, start kicking it in the a$$ and running full speed.

See you when you get back. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad you posted, 60cal. :straightface:

I didn't know. :thedoubletake:

Well, I'll tell you what - Sphnx has mad cannabis growing skills, have no doubt about that. Fug 'em, man. :bravo:

Damn it Sphnx, I sub'ed before I read.

MUCH :love: & :Namaste: to you my friend and we'll all be here when you land on your feet, start kicking it in the a$$ and running full speed.

See you when you get back. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's all good brotha! Much love :)

Glad you posted, 60cal. :straightface:

I didn't know. :thedoubletake:

Well, I'll tell you what - Sphnx has mad cannabis growing skills, have no doubt about that. Fug 'em, man. :bravo:

Bullshit happens to everybody... Guess it was my time this time around.
It's all good though, shit's already turning around.

Hey everybody, turns out my buddy back in my hometown wants to start his grow room back up. Cutting a ton of clones off the mother plants to save genetics. Things are turning around already! Not too mention....

I have some great news regarding my Cancer Research project. My buddy back up in my hometown went to the UC and worked in the lab. He can get a hold of multiple types of cancer cells so we can try to test my cure. I get to see what happens to these cancer cells under the microscope! Huge! To have my buddy backing me, giving my research that credibility... That's huge. Wish us luck guys. An all natural, no chemical processing WHAT SO EVER, cure. Just a little insight into what I'm doing, can't say too much at the moment, but... I'm working with certain alkaloids that make cancer cells visible to your immune system. Allowing your body to fight off these cells, inline with cannabis, of course :)

Well that's all for now guys :)
Hope all is well is your worlds

SWEET Sphnx, Cannabis will be the best chance for a cure brother, good luck. Keep us posted here on 420 Magazine.

If you get a chance please check out Motoco420 thread "How to dose correctly using Rick Simpson concentrated cannabis oil" he has found a very cool way of helping to shrink tumors and even cure cancer in some cases. There are some testimonials on this journal as well. Please check this out and talk to Motoco, he is very happy to share any and all of his knowledge. Good luck Sphnx.

420motoco would be very interested in your future endeavors too.

I'm looking forward to them! Will the results be posted here?

I&I

Glad to hear things picking up. Still got my ears open for you.
You may also want to check out a Chinese herb called Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus). A perennial bush w/some amazing properties. Send my best to Ms. Hannah, and take care of yourself: eat right, drink water and make sure you get sleep. It's easy to forget the basix when you've a lot on your mind. Sorry if I sound like a Mom.

Good luck in all your future adventures and if your ever up this way don't forget you have somewhere to stay. the cottage is for friends and I do consider you to be a good friend.

TA ta for now.
SBG

Damn sphnx tell us how u really feel I know exactly how you feel where u been and where u coming from I've been through the same lifestyle with a bunch of worthless pos ppl so called friends that will throw u under the bus for a nickel Just keep your head up an ftw do it for yourself and ur fiance that's all u got in this world that means something I know all I got is my wife and dogs and nobody's gonna help so step on whatever and whoever gets in your way to the top cuzthey would do the same good luck man u got it be ruthless if u have to just don't stay that way and always remember u got everyone here at 420 and I could say we are all the friends u need man

To whomever reads this and can truly understand what I am saying...I had no business being in this situation in the first place, dealing with people that have no idea what life actually is and how fragile an ego actually is...

I wrote this sober. How's that for a trip.
Time to smoke a few bowls, and lay this heavily weighted mind down to rest.

Much love and respect
Sphnx

Was so happy to find your new journal when I returned to 420 Sphnx. When I read this I wanted to punch a few people in the face. edit: sorry about punching, but I do want to. People don't love each other enough. I hate winter. I hope your Much Love and Respect has healed you Brother. Stay safe my friend.

:peace:

SWEET Sphnx, Cannabis will be the best chance for a cure brother, good luck. Keep us posted here on 420 Magazine.

If you get a chance please check out Motoco420 thread "How to dose correctly using Rick Simpson concentrated cannabis oil" he has found a very cool way of helping to shrink tumors and even cure cancer in some cases. There are some testimonials on this journal as well. Please check this out and talk to Motoco, he is very happy to share any and all of his knowledge. Good luck Sphnx.

I have a few studys as well on the use of BHO and tumors. It's pretty cool. I haven't ran across Motoco on the site. Maybe one day.

420motoco would be very interested in your future endeavors too.

I'm looking forward to them! Will the results be posted here?

I&I

Of course my 420 family will know my results. They will be published online and on here for all of the world to read.

Glad to hear things picking up. Still got my ears open for you.
You may also want to check out a Chinese herb called Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus). A perennial bush w/some amazing properties. Send my best to Ms. Hannah, and take care of yourself: eat right, drink water and make sure you get sleep. It's easy to forget the basix when you've a lot on your mind. Sorry if I sound like a Mom.

I have been hearing about that herb for quite some time now. It's now on my list :)
Everything is getting better for Hannah and I, we can live with her mom for a bit until we can find a place. We as a couple are going to be doing the whole webcam couple thing for income, and in a few weeks or so will be moving into our own place. Finally will have some sort of peace of mind :)

Good luck in all your future adventures and if your ever up this way don't forget you have somewhere to stay. the cottage is for friends and I do consider you to be a good friend.

TA ta for now.
SBG

Thank you brother! Hannah and I are thinking about doing a roadtrip up into Canada sometime this year. Will definitely be in touch :) I need to come out to your forest and hike around. That place looks magical :)

Damn sphnx tell us how u really feel I know exactly how you feel where u been and where u coming from I've been through the same lifestyle with a bunch of worthless pos ppl so called friends that will throw u under the bus for a nickel Just keep your head up an ftw do it for yourself and ur fiance that's all u got in this world that means something I know all I got is my wife and dogs and nobody's gonna help so step on whatever and whoever gets in your way to the top cuzthey would do the same good luck man u got it be ruthless if u have to just don't stay that way and always remember u got everyone here at 420 and I could say we are all the friends u need man

Thank you for the kind words. They are very much appreciated.

Was so happy to find your new journal when I returned to 420 Sphnx. When I read this I wanted to punch a few people in the face. edit: sorry about punching, but I do want to. People don't love each other enough. I hate winter. I hope your Much Love and Respect has healed you Brother. Stay safe my friend.

:peace:

Yeah punching is a light beating compared to what popped up into my mind first... Trimming scissors on the coffee table... Nuff said.
All of the positive vibes around us are helping us out a lot. It's nice.

Well Sphnx isn't drinking anymore... I had quite the little incident at the local watering hole. I was blacked out from adrenaline as my fist left my side and I "woke up" being dragged away by a very good friend of mine. Someone I consider a brother is now so pissed at me, and I had no idea of what I had actually done.

I'm done drinking.

I fucked that guy up. Apparently was quite the show for everybody in the bar, I found out when I went back into the bar today to pay my tab. I feel so bad. Sphnx was on the edge from stress and drinking Jameson from 11:30am to 12am. Disaster waiting to happen. I spent the entire day today throwing up, cold sweats, shaking like I was in a freezer, and not able to keep anything down, hallucinating. I was withdrawaling. I've kicked opiates once, It was a very similar experience. A very good family friend of mine's wife forced me to drink an emergenC when I was questioning whether or not I should go to the hospital and have an IV put into my arm... Are you fucking kidding me? Needles scare me to the point to where I black out and break the doctors nose, or kick him in the stomach and make him throw up all over the place. Today I stated that I wanted to go to the hospital for the reason... Worst day of my new found life.

Smoke weed everyday.

Much love and respect 420
Sphnx

I've been there to many times my dude I'm in a bit of a down mood to since my pup died last night and just feeling so shitty you just want come back to reality next month maybe is worse than any one of the time I kicked heroin just hang in there brotha when u feel that down it can't get worse and it can't last forever u can only get better from here and u gotta be strong to keep ur composer for those who love you

Hey sphnx hope ur doing okay man haven't seen u on in a couple days I'm just checking in to make sure everything's cool with ya hope no 5-0 troubles came your way due to any recent acts of completely defending yourself :winkyface: lol well hope to see ya soon man and hopefully in good spirits keep yo head up brotha

Back
Top Bottom