Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

I can't believe it's already January! In just a short month, I'll be germinating seeds and starting them indoors. Quite a few flavors this year, which will be nice.

20180102_152048.jpg

Mowie Wowie
Blue Dream
OH kush
DGx100sack
BlackBerry Kush
Blueberry
Blueberry x OG bubblegum
Sensi star
Acapulco Gold
Super Silver Haze
Sour Diesel
Super sour diesel
Tangerine Dream
GDP
Super lemon haze
Gsc

Are just a few.. still have a grip of genetics coming from other breeder buddy's of mine. Everyone wants to see how their genetics do up here, people are giving me beans left and right! Went from having some purple kush seeds to having 60 or so different strains and 1000+ seeds. It's gonna be a good year!

Finally got around to chopping Bertha down.. shes...... very solid lol
She's going to make an awesome wizard status walking staff ;)

20171223_115848.jpg
20171223_120353.jpg
20171223_120405.jpg
That is freaking insane

I think I forgot to post these...
20171225_1855191.jpg

20171225_1855291.jpg

"You shall not pass through my pot farm!!"

I can't believe it's already January! In just a short month, I'll be germinating seeds and starting them indoors. Quite a few flavors this year, which will be nice.

20180102_152048.jpg

Mowie Wowie
Blue Dream
OH kush
DGx100sack
BlackBerry Kush
Blueberry
Blueberry x OG bubblegum
Sensi star
Acapulco Gold
Super Silver Haze
Sour Diesel
Super sour diesel
Tangerine Dream
GDP
Super lemon haze
Gsc

Are just a few.. still have a grip of genetics coming from other breeder buddy's of mine. Everyone wants to see how their genetics do up here, people are giving me beans left and right! Went from having some purple kush seeds to having 60 or so different strains and 1000+ seeds. It's gonna be a good year!

Sweet line up man super sour d and gsc strains I love .

Sweet line up man super sour d and gsc strains I love .

Me too! This super sour diesel I'm REALLY excited about, it's my buddy's personal cross of SD x Orange crush. It's a heavy hitter.. GSC is always amazing, I love the minty-ness of it. I also have Animal Cookies, gsc x blueberry, gsc x blackberry kush. Pretty excited to see how some of those turn out!

Me too! This super sour diesel I'm REALLY excited about, it's my buddy's personal cross of SD x Orange crush. It's a heavy hitter.. GSC is always amazing, I love the minty-ness of it. I also have Animal Cookies, gsc x blueberry, gsc x blackberry kush. Pretty excited to see how some of those turn out!

Dude that's wicked kill to have them seeds ...

20180102_152048.jpg

Mowie Wowie
Blue Dream
OH kush
DGx100sack
BlackBerry Kush
Blueberry
Blueberry x OG bubblegum
Sensi star
Acapulco Gold
Super Silver Haze
Sour Diesel
Super sour diesel
Tangerine Dream
GDP
Super lemon haze
Gsc

Great minds think alike.
36ec4eb5597b74f6543cb93f1ae3e850.jpg
more is always better. I'm right there with you sphynx! Let's rock it this year brother! I'm popping mine in feb.

Great minds think alike.
36ec4eb5597b74f6543cb93f1ae3e850.jpg
more is always better. I’m right there with you sphynx! Let’s rock it this year brother! I’m popping mine in feb.

Fuckin aye! Nice collection you gots there, brotha!

Someone has to try to keep up with you!!!!!!

You definitely have more potent stuff. I have all the cold weather shit that’s guaranteed to live and give you a buzz. Lol couple good ones. My early riser is king though

Keep up if ya can brotha man ;) lol jp this aint no green race! I'm hoping some of these are potent phenotypes.. keeping my fingers crossed lol still trying to get some clone only strains, they should be available for me in Feb/March. I put in an order for white widow, xj13, and Jack Herer. I wonder how well those colder loving strains would do here with heavy feedings.. sativa and indica both grow so well here.

Dude I'm telling you lol early riser is fucking Fantastic.

Blue widow is dank shit.
Stay away from the candy Kush fast. Vegges really super slow. Flowers well but it grows slow as shit during the summer months.

Frisian is a beautiful purple flower
Early skunk is a trusted long cola bud. And the rest I have yet to try.

Weeeeeird winter we're having so far... feels like spring came early. Haven't had a frost, it's been warm rains. Found this little one, popping up out of my ran material compost spot!

20180106_110708.jpg

Fucking awesome dude. Dig her up and bring her in for the winter

Nah, she's staying where she is. I want to see how far along it'll get this winter. It's crazy, this time last year it had been pouring for a month straight with random nightly freezes down to 19f.

Back
Top Bottom