Sphnx's Norcal Outdoor Season

14.14g of blue dream x Triple OG Kush concentrate in coconut oil + 1 box of brownies = a whole lotta fun.

20180108_170735.jpg

20180108_173120.jpg

Much love!

14.14g of blue dream x Triple OG Kush concentrate in coconut oil + 1 box of brownies = a whole lotta fun.

20180108_170735.jpg

20180108_173120.jpg

Much love!

Oh snap how did I not see this .

So good .

Oh snap how did I not see this .

So good .

They're really good. I eat one of them, it'll keep me up for hours with mild visuals. Expanded fractals, enhanced vivid colors and what not. I enjoy them quite a bit.. so much they lasted about a week!

They're really good. I eat one of them, it'll keep me up for hours with mild visuals. Expanded fractals, enhanced vivid colors and what not. I enjoy them quite a bit.. so much they lasted about a week!

Man sounds fun dude

Yet to still find a good brownie infused man

Something like this? I think I'd freak out rather than enjoy it!

5e9374695efd5ddf940e729c-mandala-art-lotus-mandala.jpg

Nah, not that intense lol those pixels or dots you see when you dab or smoke a bunch. Those expand out and get "shimmery". Very mild grid patterns. My lady sees them, too. Not nearly as visual as psilocybin, it is definitely a mild hallucinogen. I've been fucking around with THC acetate, too... that's some potent, interesting stuff.

Nah, not that intense lol those pixels or dots you see when you dab or smoke a bunch. Those expand out and get "shimmery". Very mild grid patterns. My lady sees them, too. Not nearly as visual as psilocybin, it is definitely a mild hallucinogen. I've been fucking around with THC acetate, too... that's some potent, interesting stuff.

I gave up seeking an altered state a long time ago. It's just not part of my constitution. It's cool being around others in that state though for some reason.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us., they were some fine trees. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

. I actually used gypsum for the soil softening, it worked pretty well, but I did it during winter so once it started warming up it ended up hard again. It's clay... so not much I can do. The roots can still get down into it pretty far so I'm content :)

I know this thread is old, but local farmers here suggested mushroom compost (cheap and readily avail in bags) for my outdoor vegetable garden years ago. it is deplete of nutes, but works great to break up even red clay.

Truck load of horse shit - is how we get it! lol

Sphinx prolly workin on a garden.
Yeah talked to him the other day. Hes doing good. Got like 25 plants going and they're getting bigger every day. Wish he'd post us a few.... but hes on IG mainly now

Back
Top Bottom