SpiaksKush22 Outdoor Big Bang Auto Grow Journal 2014

Looking good. You may flush for 1-2 weeks prior to harvest for Fox Farm Nutrients.

If you are using a flushing solution you may only have to flush it for 3-5 days.

Otherwise. Looking good. Progress should be made during the next week in which you may wish to decrease your feedings by a lot. :surf:

You can steadily reduce to 75% of a tbsp/galon or 50% tbsp/gal as you approach harvest.

Recall that FoxFarms requires 1-2 weeks of solid flushing prior to harvest.

If using a flushing solution then about 1 week.

Buds looking pretty good and frosty. Hope for low humidity :Namaste:

Just took these pictures I brought Miss Bang 47th day of Flowering out early to get some extra son.....
Feel free to let me know what yous think...
image12744.jpg
image12746.jpg
image12745.jpg

You will probably want to start flushing soon. Looks like it'll be done pretty soon, by the 60 day mark. So about 2 weeks and it'll be done I'd say.

You took some samples I believe so you have an idea about how it makes you feel.

Let us know YOUR thoughts :)

I think you may want to start the flush sooner than 2 weeks. Foxfarms can take quite a bit of flushing to rid the excess salts out. And by the time flushing is done you'll be ready to harvest. There is such a thing as over-ripe fruit.

So try and get some real clear and upclose pictures of the buds. But only you know your plant so well because you spend the most time with it. You're doing a good job! :thumb:

Lester so I did some more research and I saw that Big Bang should only take 5 to 6 weeks in flowering I'll be at 7 weeks tomorrow.... I checked them threw my Jeweler Loupe and there in that Milky stage on the Glands.... I'm thinking about getting the Flush Solution Tuesday or I just might start the Flushing now with Water From the Spring for the next 2 weeks... What do you think??????

Good idea, cause foxfarms requires a lot of flushing :thumb:

Lester how's it going?
I felt I should pop into this fellas journal and get an idea whats going on. He's talking about harvesting now. We are in north america and flowering for photo strains just started 3 weeks ago to flower. Is he using autos or something?

I'm just confused how he's 7 weeks into flowering, when mother nature has only been blooming cannabis for 3 weeks now?
Or does he just mean he put them outside 7 weeks ago? Because that's when me and everyone else I know who does outdoor put there plants out. About 2 months ago. And they didn't start flowering till end of July. Like they do every year for the past oh 20 years for me.

Cheers just trying to help 2 things. One him making a huge mistake, or two me learning that his part of east coast has been flowering cannabis for 7 weeks now, I gotta move there!

Im so hesitant and want to do this at the right time... Heres pictures I took today of Miss Bang... The Buds are fat and Poofy.... I bought the FoxFarm Flush Bush Doctor Sledge Hammer today and wanted your opinion if I should start the 2 week flush in the Am??????? Now I did take a piece of bud off today and smelled it tonight and it still had alittle of that premature smell... I also do know she will still grow for two more weeks ill just be doing the Flush....??????
Bang_Glans.jpg
bang_getting_fat1.jpg
bang_getting_fat2.jpg

That smell usually won't go away til it dries and cures a little, so don't stress when you cut it down and it still don't smell right. Them first few days it will probably smell like hay, but pop open a jar 2 weeks later and it'll smell like heaven.

Back
Top Bottom