SpiaksKush22 Outdoor Big Bang Auto Grow Journal 2014

You can use google to confirm, but 1 tablespoon = 3 teaspoons

So then use approximately 2/3 or ~66% of a tablespoon per gallon.

(assuming your talking about the flushing solution)

Typically you can be a little bit generous with the flushing solutions in soil mediums.

Ok Harvesting Big Bang this Tuesday.... going to Dry her out in a bedroom I have in my basement.. she will get some sunlight in the room as well ill have the ceiling fan on low... I will have rope going from wall to wall and its not humid at all in there.. im shooting for 7-10 for that and make sure I hear them snap to know there ready to go in the mason jars, ill open those tops ones a day to burp them then ill be putting them in jars in my fridge draw for 1 month.... I cant wait for this to all be done in the end im sure it will all be worth it pictures coming soon...

Ok here's a picture of the room I'll be curing and drying Miss Bang in... 3 ropes wall to wall a ceiling fan and the room will be complete dark and it cool I'm there not humid at all...
image13194.jpg

It's all good. We just like wet weights so we can guess dry weight. I guess they say you'll lose about 80 percent of your weight drying. But them do look like some fat colas

Back
Top Bottom