Spider Mites?

racoon1

We have 20 plants in veg about ready to go into flowering. Their all super happy and healthy. Yesterday I went in and found a spider web then found more webs. They go from branch to branch very spread apart and go from plant to plant in one strand in most spots. We searched pretty thoroughly for any and we didnt see any anywhere. So my question is: Do spider mites generally stay in one spot and make their webs thick or go across the whole room in little strands? Im only skeptical because we found a "normal" spider in the room a week and a half ago and we were just like "fuck it, it'll kill all the pests"....so now we see webs and now were paranoid. any input would be awesome.

Racoon

spider mites are tiny little bastards,,, they are hard to see with the naked eye , but you can see them. they can overtake a room in no time.. they can get in your dirt, on your walls, etc... nasty bugs,,,, i've used neems oil on them,,, but there are better things now i hear.. good luck to ya,,,,,

hey thanks for the reply man. We have yet to find any still....just those webs. We have neem oil and will apply asap we also have some other foliage spray called Azamax that weve been using. My idea is just to kill em off and then seal off the room completely with a zipper door and plastic. SPIDER MITE WAR!!!!

they can even jump on you and stay there till you go into another room,,, i had them ONCE took along time to get rid of them for good,,,,,,,,watch the under side of the leaves..

This is the best natural spray for spider mites
SNS 217 MITE SPRAY

Freakin LOVE this site. You go in search of answers and help, and within minutes you can generally have most if not all the information you need to make a proper decision...Thnks 420 Editor for the tip!

Thank you all for writing.Just did 2ed spray with AzaMax.Here I'm 2 days later and Istill find mites here and there so I'm switiching to SNS217 and hopefully will end with the same result as Butcher got.Can anybody tell how long the mites live on a harvested crop(just found a couple)and if they do live long period what type of damage they cause?

dude, spraying a spray here and there isnt going to cut it, the cycles of life for a spidermite has been best told to me as this, Hatch, Lay eggs, Fuck up your crop, lay more eggs, etc, As long as they are there they are going to lay more eggs and keep trying to go in cycles. So the very best thing i have personaly done is this, 1. Clean your grow room, Vacume every little nook n cranny, move things around, ive even gone so far as to lightly lightly like a cap full of bleach to 2 gallons of water the walls etc. Then get 3 pyrythium bug bombs and a liter of power wash and a liter of mighty wash. Let the first bomb off, wait two-three days, then spray with the mighty wash which is like a pre-mixed up neem type of spray, then wait 2-3 days and then hit them with the power wash which is used to clear off the mighty wash residue from the leaves, ..... and repeat then wait two days and set off the next bomb. the bomb takes out the adults, the sprays clear up any residuales that might not have been affected etc, and the second and thirdbomb takes out any rouge eggs, because rember as soon as they hatch they are laying more eggs. I did that and this crop was the absolute best its ever been, (if you cant tell i have been dealing with these fuckers for a minute now) anywho, you have to just say fuck it and go agro on these bitches or they will run your grow show :p azamax works great too :p

Thank you all for writing.Just did 2ed spray with AzaMax.Here I'm 2 days later and Istill find mites here and there so I'm switiching to SNS217 and hopefully will end with the same result as Butcher got.Can anybody tell how long the mites live on a harvested crop(just found a couple)and if they do live long period what type of damage they cause?

Hey miklosh, do us a favor and let us know how the 217 works for you, if you dont mind...Sorry I cant be of more help with your question though, as I've never had the bastards, at least not in my herb...:peacetwo:

This is the best natural spray for spider mites
SNS 217 MITE SPRAY

420 is absolutely correct, spay them hard and then hard again and again and again, I would do like 5+ treatments for the mites before you transfer over to 12... take an extra 2 weeks to get this thing under control.

Then you can wait like 4 weeks and find that they are back and now you can't spray...

Back
Top Bottom