Spider mites

I’m telling you, it’s like spraying coconut milk on your plants. The leafs overall will look much healthier... you’ll see. I actually bought a sprayer like they recommended. It’s like $15 at HD. But I also have a fine mist (grilling) spray bottle that does the trick. Your premix won’t go bad (they claim), but it doesn’t separate like Neem did.
Again, you’ll see. I seriously thought my monster ladies were gone. After your second treatment, they’ll all be gone. Be sure to alternate Bonners/water then Agro at least once a week after the second cycle. Spray your soil too. I sprayed that stuff everywhere. Like I said, looks and smells like vanilla coconut milk. It’s great. lol!
**I am in on way affiliated with this company, nor do I know anyone that’s associated to it**
I just know after spending hundreds of dollars on everything else, this actually worked. It saved me thousands on my last grow because I almost lost it all from those damn mites!
Bastards!!! Lol. Good luck my friend.

Hey, thanks again. So, are we all spraying coconut milk on our plants now? What did I miss?:passitleft:

:D Hahaha

Seriosuly, I’m kinda getting back to my hippy dippy ways, updated for newfangled ways...?.. ah, I guess :smokin:. I like to think I drink the coconut water — but it just sits there. Should I be using the coconut water Or make a foliar spray with it? Or do you make one with coconut milk? I’m very into the natural ways, gardening, etc.

Thanks! :high-five:

Yeah... just check out the thread. Don’t spray coconut water on your ladies. Not sure what that’d do, but probably won’t kill mites. Lol.

Hey the Agro and my 3 or 4 rounds of pre cleaning seems to have solved my mite issue, at least for now. I really like it. I get in now, it’s the consistency of coconut milk. Not sticky like the Neem and seems way easier to control so less messy.

Also, my curious brain chased down some info on the coconut water. I read a bit about using coconut water to water plants, alternate water one time then water with coconut water added the next. And also said you could use it diluted with water as foliar. Gives a boost with nutrients it contains. :) So we answered a question no one was asking. Cool beans! My reading said use 10 to up to 50 ml (test before use of higher end of range) to a liter of water.

Hey the Agro and my 3 or 4 rounds of pre cleaning seems to have solved my mite issue, at least for now. I really like it. I get in now, it’s the consistency of coconut milk. Not sticky like the Neem and seems way easier to control so less messy.

Also, my curious brain chased down some info on the coconut water. I read a bit about using coconut water to water plants, alternate water one time then water with coconut water added the next. And also said you could use it diluted with water as foliar. Gives a boost with nutrients it contains. :) So we answered a question no one was asking. Cool beans! My reading said use 10 to up to 50 ml (test before use of higher end of range) to a liter of water.
I was just explaining Agro to @Daniack
I’m glad it worked out.
Research coconut powder if you want to use it for watering. Yucca is also good.
I think Build a Soil is who I was researching about it. If you want to see some insane results, I can tell you a compost tea recipe that is insane.
The ingredients aren’t cheap, but the results are priceless.

Back
Top Bottom