Spider mites

evil1now

Hello all

Need help with this one.
I just came across some really good strains.
problem is they have 2 dot spiders mites on them
other problem is i had to put them in my non infested veg room

I have been reading and sprayed them with neem oil and also sprayed with 1/2 dish soap and 1/4 tsp oil with 1 quart water.

What step should i take next to get these things gone so i can start to flower

These with be in a hydro setup

Thanks

Spider mites love a dry enviroment. Increase humidity to high levels any way you can. They hate moisture. Spray your plants with plain h2o several times a day if you have to. My preferred treatment used to be a product called mite-rid but I can't find it anymore. It wasn't sold here in the USA. I got it out of Australia. One treatement and it was over. I now just try to keep mites out of the grow room by not allowing them in. I have screens over my intake vents and change clothes before opening the door to the room. I've been lucky so far for the last several grows. Another option besides poison is to use predator mites.

Yes i was looking into the predator mites.

They are really not that bad as of yet..

I keep spraying and watch them to make sure they dont get out of control.

Hope fully i will be able to get rid of them
Because i will not flower until they are gone

Thanks for your reply

RACEFAN is this the stuff you are talking about

MITE RID

Yep! That's the stuff. 1 treatment is all it ever took for me. As moose stated...this is systematic. It means it's absorbed and taken into the plant. It has a life of 3 to 4 days supposedly and according to the packaging you can use it up to 2 weeks before harvest. I myself wouldn't use it if I was more than 1 month into flower. That should give a person 4 to 5 weeks for the plant to be able to get rid of any extra crap that was absorbed. I've tried a lot of different products for mites. I fought them bastards for years before I learned that to ensure quality meds without bugs or poison required that I had to stay "out" of the grow room unless it was absolutely neccessary to enter it. I put screens over the intake vents and keep my humidity at the high side of 60%. I've been mite free for several grows now. Of course now that i've said this I will end up with the biggest infestation possible.

Hey Moose?? What does $25.00 Australian work out to in American dollars?lol

Ya that place does not ship to the states trying to find some one that does.

Thanks

I really want this Black thai to make it and not kill my grow room

Back
Top Bottom