Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

Spike, you have some wicked green thumbs, dood. Those plants sure look happy!! Well done, mate.

Cheers....:nicethread:

:welcome: Thx bobble now its the wait,hey bob,you know how people tie up some branches etc.I always wondered cause my widows you cant do cause they are so tightly grown,but with this unknown plant I can see how they would do it.

3 female sprouts-------------widow
HPIM1950_.jpg

Yo spike,
Been lurking here but just wanted to chime in on your babes. NICE! We are doing a very similar grow with widows and unknown freebie Nirvana seeds. Our first indoor grow and I have learned a ton here on this forum. Question for you. Do your plants ever get wilty in the afternoons, especially after a big watering? We have run into that lately and it is puzzling. Just thought you might have seen it since similar strains. Feel free to stop in and see what you think or what advice you could give. Once again, nicely done. +rep

Yo spike,
Been lurking here but just wanted to chime in on your babes. NICE! We are doing a very similar grow with widows and unknown freebie Nirvana seeds. Our first indoor grow and I have learned a ton here on this forum. Question for you. Do your plants ever get wilty in the afternoons, especially after a big watering? We have run into that lately and it is puzzling. Just thought you might have seen it since similar strains. Feel free to stop in and see what you think or what advice you could give. Once again, nicely done. +rep

grow looks great, +reps

uncovered widow sprouts they all 3 look healthy,this widow smoke will go to brother for meds. and then I'm trying my hand at growing other strains.dont forget to vote.

1.ICE
2.BUBBLEGUM :bravo::surf:

HPIM1952_.jpg

Damn I just broke the top off unknown female,going for clone too now at least it wasn't a good seed,shes so tall and lanky I was going to tie her down a little and boom,cant do it with widows as the growth is so tight.oh well

Damn I just broke the top off unknown female,going for clone too now at least it wasn't a good seed,shes so tall and lanky I was going to tie her down a little and boom,cant do it with widows as the growth is so tight.oh well

HERE SHE IS:surf:
HPIM1953_.jpg

Spike.....now you will have two tops to replace that old one. eh? Let me ask you a question. When you are taking cuttings for clones, do you take them high on the plant or can you take them down low? Does it matter? Just wondering since we will be taking clones soon. Thanks

Spike thanks for the link. I guess you take em from the top, eh? I was hoping some of the bottom branches (that are not the fast growing budding sites) would work. I may try a couple of the lower ones as well as the upper ones anyhow and see how they work.

Ah ha. Do you have good luck on the lower branches rooting? I hate the thought of cutting one of those top juicy looking branches.

Back
Top Bottom