General specs.:surf:

2 fem. widows
1 unknown male
hyponex potting soil
FF grow big
FF big bloom
ph down(as needed)
veg light-1 150 watt cfl w/hood 2 42 watt cfls
flower lights-1 250 watt hps-4 68 watt cfls(2700)4 42 watt cfls(2700)

Do to space I grow small plants-veg was 6 wks. then to flower

Re: spikes grow room

:welcome: If you look close at this leaf it is 2 toned as it grows more the light part turns
wht. some of my best widows have this trait and this gal - even small leaves have the trait so this will be a good producer,she is bigger than her sis already who was started at the same time. :surf:
HPIM1921_.jpg

Nice, Spike. funny how looking at your pics makes my mouth water....yummo! Congrats, bro.

Peace.
:thx bobble,hopefully were on the tail end of freezing our asses off up here,right bobble? :surf::thanks:

:welcome: the new wht. widow smoke is by far the best for my brother,shaking,depression is better and seizures are all but,well
I'm not going to say it,they are better. plants are good,as usual the male is taking off,wanna get some seeds. :surf:

Really nice for tiny plants, beautiful cola on that first one!

Inspiration for those with little to no space :D

Great news from the great state of Iowa: Today the state’s Board of Pharmacy voted 6-0 to recommend to lawmakers that the state reclassify marijuana as a Schedule II drug and create a task force to study the possible implementation of medical marijuana in the state.

This recommendation puts Iowa one step closer to enacting a medical marijuana law, as its own officials have now definitively recognized marijuana as a medicine. The Iowa House and Senate are each considering bills that would protect from arrest chronically ill patients who use marijuana to alleviate their conditions, but the bills missed deadlines that would have allowed them to be enacted this year. Fortunately, this recommendation from the Board of Pharmacy will put increased pressure on lawmakers to pass a law in the next session.

A Des Moines Register poll released yesterday found that 64% of Iowans support patients’ use of medical marijuana with a doctor’s recommendation.oh yaa spike may be moving a few miles south.

Back
Top Bottom