Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

I also Took 12 of the clippings and am attempting to get out of the Dead Clone Society. Only half-hearted attempt to be honest. I didnt want to toss out the clippings so I Made a quick trip to the store and bought one of those seed trays. Hopefully 1 of the 12 make it! :bitingnails:
We all need to try our best to rip up these membership cards. LOL...

bubble cloner always works for me I can use plain water and just leave it but it takes a lot longer lol
great evening to ya Pimpster :thumb:

Good Weed everyone and Happy Weedsday! :slide:

Eventually Im gonna have to invest in a cloner. Maybe Ill do some research around here and see if I can Ghetto one up on the cheap!
I made up some soil mix yesterday So I thought Id post some pics to show what I use. Keep in mind Im on a extremely tight budget and just used what I had around and whatnot.

Heres a pic of what I used---
0041653.JPG

Put some potting soil in an old cooler-
0051568.JPG

Covered with Perlite-
0061383.JPG

Then put in some Bone meal, Vermiculite and Doggett & Simpsons Stage 1--
0071309.JPG

Mixed until I liked the consistancy--
0081198.JPG

Also I put a couple more Unkown Bagseeds in with the Window Lickers to see if they sprout. Felt bad that my current one is a mutant :rofl:
0091070.JPG

Looks like a nice mix Spimp

Thank you sir. Maybe a bit heavy on the bone meal but i think its fine for like $10 bucks outlay. :)

You were a little pissed off at the dude on sling's thread! :rofl: I didnt want you to type something and regret it my man. Sorry if I stepped on your toes or anything.
:circle-of-love:

Thank you sir. Maybe a bit heavy on the bone meal but i think its fine for like $10 bucks outlay. :)

You were a little pissed off at the dude on sling's thread! :rofl: I didnt want you to type something and regret it my man. Sorry if I stepped on your toes or anything.
Come on man, you know how you and I roll... :high-five:
Anyway that's a dead issue now. We've come to an understanding via PM.

Sweet. :)

And you know im the kinda guy to stick my noes in where it doesnt belong from time to time to protect my friends. :)
I love watching a Firework show, just hate it if my friends fingers get burned. :rofl:

Im glad you got that resolved. Personally I cant believe people would stoop to such cowardness of hiding behind a hide behind. :goof: Im in 100% agreement with you that it should have been handled via PM not reporting to the mods. Thats BS.
And for the record, I give you permission to rail away on anyone or anything you want here Reg. I was much more concerned s1ingblade was gonna get pissed than the subject matter. But brother, you can roast whoever you want here! :rofl:

Hey Sir Spimp! Liking your budget mix! :) as for a cloner, Jay233 made an excellent bodged up one using his Girls Flip flops! :) :)
I remember that! His lady's Designer Flip Flops at that. Boy was she pissed!

Hi Light Addict :ciao:

Thanks for the advice Ill see if I can find the Flip Flop cloner as Mrs Spimp also refuses to wear shoes and owns 20+ pairs of flip fliops :rofl: Im sure I could sneak a pair for use! Uploading some Tric Pics now. Hope to have them up shortly! :yummy:

Here's Jay's Flip Flop cloner Spimp.

Back
Top Bottom