Splotchy leaves shriveling up

Hey peoples,

Clementine needs some help
I suspect I overfed her the flowering nutes as nothing else has changed recently
Sorry no PH meter :-/
Started watering with no nutes in the meantime...

You have a deficiency there. Your girls isn't eating. Can you give more details please. Strain,age, grow medium feeding?etc

You have a deficiency there. Your girls isn't eating. Can you give more details please. Strain,age, grow medium feeding?etc

Auto Lemon Haze
There were complications with lights blowing in the veg stage so she's smaller than she should be.
We're on day 77 and maybe 2 weeks into flowering stage?

Growing in coco coir.
Nutes are 3 stage pre mixed simple setup with a feeding chart.
I feed her twice a day about 400ml and she usually gives back about 15%-20% of that in runoff
I missed her switch to the flower when it happened and then I think I skipped a week in the feeding chart and started the mix too heavy?

Auto Lemon Haze
There were complications with lights blowing in the veg stage so she's smaller than she should be.

Growing in coco coir.
I feed her twice a day about 400ml and she usually gives back about 15%-20% of that in runoff
I missed her switch to the flower when it happened and then I think I skipped a week in the feeding chart and started the mix too heavy?
I would flush that pot with ph,d water. 3x the volume of the pot. I think you have a build up around roots and she is locked out. Then feed her with nutrients and see if she wants to eat.

I would flush that pot with ph,d water. 3x the volume of the pot. I think you have a build up around roots and she is locked out. Then feed her with nutrients and see if she wants to eat.
Are you giving her any calmag.

Auto Lemon Haze

Growing in coco coir.
Coco sucks calcium out of her you need to supplement it.
As soon as you flush feed right away. Have you had a chance to look at Emilias watering a potted plant tutorial ? Its a good read.

You should read some journals on growing in coco. There's a lot of good info.
In the meantime get a calmag supplement and feed her every day.

Coco sucks calcium out of her you need to supplement it.
As soon as you flush feed right away. Have you had a chance to look at Emilias watering a potted plant tutorial ? Its a good read.
Thanks I'll do that :)

Are your lights on veg or flower cycle?

Unfortunately I had issues with part of both my veg and flower lights blowing. I got this full spectrum led square from a friend but it doesn't have any settings or programs or anything. It's that or nothing at this point :/

I'm sorry wait... 3x??? it's a 25 liter pot. I gotta run 75liter through it? that's like 20 gallons... just double checking

How are you timing your on/off cycle and how may hours of light are they getting?

we were on 20-4 during veg and 12-12 during flower although I did have a couple night not long ago where I forgot to put the plug back on timer and it was on for 2 days straight. :( didn't observe anything bad immediately after but it wasn't that long ago. Could it be related?

we were on 20-4 during veg and 12-12 during flower although I did have a couple night not long ago where I forgot to put the plug back on timer and it was on for 2 days straight. :( didn't observe anything bad immediately after but it wasn't that long ago. Could it be related?
Thats alot of water I realize but do your best to flush through if you can then start feeding her right away and get some calmag. :thumb:

Thats alot of water I realize but do your best to flush through if you can then start feeding her right away and get some calmag. :thumb:
cal mag defo , @Bill284 do you think it might need a reset buffer after the flush , I'm not hundred percent as I've never locked up in coco , put a load of calmag through then the base again ?

unfortunately I don't have calmag either and seeing as the country is in full lockdown (like roadblocks and shit) I can only order it... sources that deliver locally are scant and it looks like a 14 business day delivery. So I'm guessing I'll have to forgo on the calmag and just flush and pray (sounds like a typical morning routine).

all those golden, cooper parts look like the micro elements are locked out a mile , sort of thing you would get with RO water ?

No RO but I am using the least mineraly mineral water I can find around here.

all those golden, cooper parts look like the micro elements are locked out a mile , sort of thing you would get with RO water ?
I use RO water and always supplement with nutes, some don't. That is a good question. Can't help in the coco part.
I don't think the lights are a big an issue, just keep them on a good schedule. :yummy:

cal mag defo , @Bill284 do you think it might need a reset buffer after the flush , I'm not hundred percent as I've never locked up in coco , put a load of calmag through then the base again ?
I'd flush and feed again at 5.8 ph right away. Put calmag in your mix first so rest can bind and flow through her

Back
Top Bottom